• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Flow Meter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeWininger

Anybody have a flow meter they are looking to sell? Gen IV Boris or K&D ideally, but will consider all, even propane.

Thanks!

Does anybody have the design layout that you will share. It does not look like anybody making them at this time so any help would be great.

I've planned to sell mine, just didn't get to it. Used once just to see how it works. I'm gas and never run nitro. I don't need it. I have no idea what version it may be. Boris Mazor,100_4234.JPG100_4235.JPG $300.00 Shipped Conus.

Not sure about the charge harness. The instructions says that the unit accepts any banana type plug so I assume the unit may not have come with one. Or I spaced it out and have a harness in my shop. I'll look around. Doug

For what it is worth, I built this from plans given to me by Bill McGraw about 30 years ago. You need a propane torch to get the shutoff valve. Fit that with a 4 way regulator. The "straight thru" goes to a 5lb pressure gauge. The side goes to a 3 way aquarium air valve. One side to the needle valve, the other to a blood pressure gauge. This valve is used to calibrate the system by regulating the blood pressure gauge. The regulator is set to 3lb. You should find what you need at McMaster-Carr and Amazon.

BTW the blood pressure gauge is EXTREMELY sensitive! If you turn on the pressure with the line to the needle valve blocked you probably will need to get a new one. Hook up to an old (wide open) needle valve for the first turn on to do the initial calibration.

If your interested I believe I have just about everything needed to build one (not digital). Let me know.

Attachments

• 44A35A61-46B4-4D57-B89E-3D8B7A67CED8.jpeg
    44A35A61-46B4-4D57-B89E-3D8B7A67CED8.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 76
Make offer
Yes it's New used at pond once
Boris Gen IVM TWO PUMP AIR PUMP FLOW METER

Attachments

• 20210521_231650.jpg
    20210521_231650.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
Sorry I don't have any made right now but it is time consuming to build these, I work a regular job, run a business and have to fit in family and personal time.

I have recently got a lot of interest for my brother and I to build more K&D InnoVAtions Digital Flow Meters. I usually build in the winter and sell in the summer but they never stay around by the time summer gets here. I will be doing inventory on parts and get them ordered in for another 15-17 meters. If I already have your name I will let you know when I can ship it.

Kevin Roach
K&D InnoVations

Attachments

• K&Dwhite.png
    K&Dwhite.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
Back