• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB. CMB35RS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darryl, speaking from experience your best bet is to buy a new one from a dealer and get the the muffled version. The early unmuffled version had a very weak stinger joint that cracked. Perhaps you already know this, but trying to save you some grief in case you find the non-muffled early version.

Darryl, speaking from experience your best bet is to buy a new one from a dealer and get the the muffled version. The early unmuffled version had a very weak stinger joint that cracked. Perhaps you already know this, but trying to save you some grief in case you find the non-muffled early version.
Thank u for that but I can’t find a new one.

Have your tried calling Stu Barr or Tony Grinter? They may need to order the pipe, but i was able to get one several years ago when I replaced by unmuffled 35rs pipe with a muffled version.

Have your tried calling Stu Barr or Tony Grinter? They may need to order the pipe, but i was able to get one several years ago when I replaced by unmuffled 35rs pipe with a muffled version.
I have spoken to Tony and he has none. I will try Stu Barr. Thank u

Hi,

I have a new 35RS in box with muffled pipe on stock.

It's minus 20% from the list price add USPS shipping.

Cheers

(It was planed for my new dragster 45" mono, so I could switch to CMB27)

Hi,

I have a new 35RS in box with muffled pipe on stock.

It's minus 20% from the list price add USPS shipping.

Cheers

(It was planed for my new dragster 45" mono, so I could switch to CMB27)
Thank you but I am in Australia and have no price list so if you put price on it then I can go from there please. Thanks

The list price of pipe is € 240

Mount € 78

Don't forget your discount

If you want the complete package, I can check the shipping cost to you.

Thx

Latest posts

Back