• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB CMB GEN 3 ZOOM 101 CARBY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

I know its a long shot,
but looking for a ZOOM 101 carby for CMB , GEN 3, need a second one for my twin,
will pay good money for one

thanks

Shane

Speedmaster carb way better carb. Zoomer was a .540 you can buy any size at Speedmaster & have it fluted. Spray bar bigger in Speedmaster. Another flaw in the Zoom.

Joe, you just cannot let it go can you? You still have to make your childish remarks because you were left out on getting a Zoom 101....is this why that you were left out?????

As for as the Speedmaster carb, I cannot comment on it because I have never seen one or seen it run. I do know how much time, effort and fuel went into the development of the Zoom carbs by not only myself but also with the help and feedback of some of the top boaters. How a carburetor works is determined not just by the size of the bore (bigger is not always better) and the size of the spray bar but by the performance, how consistent it runs and its reliability on the water.

You have a nice day,
Charles

Last edited:
MR. Charles I had a 4 / 101 GEN III 101 carbs That did not work! :( I sold them to Ray Bowden. I had 1 ZOOMER Gen 111 67size That I did not like & I sold it to a boater that dont like it either.:eek: However I do Have a GEN III 67 that I do like.. So Mr Charles it looks like you dont build quite the quality you believe you do:confused: & this what happens when you dont test them personally on the water. However Speedmaster Does Currently build a Carb that Works Very Well & is priced reasonably. You did not invent the carburetor or the venturi Sir & others Can actually build carbs that actually work.. Have a Great Day & We have all the carbs ever needed & they work correctly. IF you would like to discuss this more you can contact me directly. WE dont need Smoke & Mirrors & Broke Promises. Thank you & enjoy your retirement.

Last edited:
I know its a long shot,
but looking for a ZOOM 101 carby for CMB , GEN 3, need a second one for my twin,
will pay good money for one

thanks

Shane
Shane If I had one for a 101.... I would Give it to you.... Contact Ray Bowden I sold him all of mine... Several Zoom GEN3 Carbs broke the spray bar & went thru the motor killing cases & rotors Iam sure the mfger does not want to hear this but it is Fact. Even Ray broke one at the nats that went thru the Crankcase This what happens when they are not tested prior to selling them. Get hooked up w something Current that Works.. & is available.

Last edited:
Joe, If you cannot build an engine that you do not know how to tune and you do not know how to make it not vibrate very bad then do not blame the carb.
There are MANY GOOD BOATERS that know how to prepare and tune a boat engine. They have had and are continuing to have great results from the ZOOM carbs. They are the ones that I built the carbs for.

No one can build anything that is DUMMY PROOF.

I cannot lower myself down to your level to explain this any better.

I will gladly meet you to continue this discussion.

Dummy Proof..:):(:eek::rolleyes:o_O:confused::(. Ha ha Thats tall words from a guy that cant get a boat to make lap in 20 years like yourself.. HA HA Iam going to need a break....... I will have to get back w you......:p:p

Charles this not about me. Its about a product you sold to general population that was not tested & several failed & took out the crankcase.. Zoomer Carbs days are Over. You have retired.. Let it Goooooooooo. However there is a New SHERIFF in Town Maybe you have heard? They are selling a product that is Tested & Proven. I`am happy & have all the carbs I need. & I`am Done w your BS also..

Joe, I ran boats in the past few weeks. I have my own lake behind my house. You do not know anything about me or what I do.
I had much rather be able to enjoy the privileges of this site than try to win a pizzing contest with you.

I am surprised that you can even spell carburetor, who wrote it for you?

Besides, I can explain things much better to you in person when we meet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back