• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB CMB .21 TT piston/liner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Mamaril

Looking for a piston liner set for an older CMB 21 TT outboard, or a complete powerhead. Any one have one laying around ?????

Jim

Jim.. i've a first generation red head that maybe the sleeve is same as the gold TT... if not, i need you to caliper your sleeve for me... OD, ID etc, and i may have that too.... lmk, mike

Hi Mike, Sleeve dimensions as follows. ID .648 OD .765 Flange Dia. .864 , Flange thickness .076 ,Top of Exhaust to top of flange .515

These are measured with calipers so may not be exact, If you have something close I have the ability to machine it to fit.. Thanks for looking.

Jim

Scratch that last post I measured the wrong sleeve.ID .647 OD .752 FLANGE DIA..942 FLANGE THICKNESS .079 Top of Exh port to top of flange .458

Latest posts

Back