• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Bouchie 45 Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments guys.
At this point in time this is just a hobby. I am not an engineer and have very basic knowledge in the tuned pipe technology. So far all I have done is make copies of my personal favorites for my personal use. I am only able to make pipes that are angular in construction. Alot of the great pipes are spun and I can't duplicate the radiuses in the cones. With the angular constructed pipes I measure ODs and cone angles and subtract the wall thickness found on the inlet and outlets for my ID dimensions. I can already see there will be lots of interest and that I have opened a can of worms. I am going to contact Scott an see what his thoughts are on this subject before I make any promises for any kind of production for sale

Chris, that’s definitely the right thing to do. People spend a lot of time and money developing things and no one wants their products copied without their ok. Demand for these pipes is high, I know I could us several of various sizes too. Hopefully Scott gives his blessing to go ahead and copy them.

Back