WTB Bouchie 45 Pipe

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Troy Hammons

I know it's a shot in the dark, But if anyone has one to sell please let me know. Thanks.

darryl whitman

hi guys , Butch called me , I have a Bouchie 45 pipe I will measure the sections an post them for you guys, here in like 20 min, ok

darryl whitman

john you have a bouchie 45 pipe to sell?? Im not wanting one , but just asking is it a 45 pipe.

Last edited:

darryl whitman

you need to have a number of post under your belt before you can sell . Im not sure how many that is ?

Troy Hammons

Darryl Thanks for posting the dimensions.
Chris Put me on the list as well, Thanks

Chris Davis

Thanks for the compliments guys.
At this point in time this is just a hobby. I am not an engineer and have very basic knowledge in the tuned pipe technology. So far all I have done is make copies of my personal favorites for my personal use. I am only able to make pipes that are angular in construction. Alot of the great pipes are spun and I can't duplicate the radiuses in the cones. With the angular constructed pipes I measure ODs and cone angles and subtract the wall thickness found on the inlet and outlets for my ID dimensions. I can already see there will be lots of interest and that I have opened a can of worms. I am going to contact Scott an see what his thoughts are on this subject before I make any promises for any kind of production for sale

John Seybold

Chris, that’s definitely the right thing to do. People spend a lot of time and money developing things and no one wants their products copied without their ok. Demand for these pipes is high, I know I could us several of various sizes too. Hopefully Scott gives his blessing to go ahead and copy them.

Latest posts