• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Aquacraft top speed 1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys this is a long shot but I am after an aquacraft top speed 1 tunnel hull if anyone has one laying around so I can add to my top speed 2 & 3 collection. I will also consider with motor if price is right but prefer hull only
I am from Melbourne Australia, I will pay for postage!
Cheers Justin

Hey guys this is a long shot but I am after an aquacraft top speed 1 tunnel hull if anyone has one laying around so I can add to my top speed 2 & 3 collection. I will also consider with motor if price is right but prefer hull only
I am from Melbourne Australia, I will pay for postage!
Cheers Justin
I have a Top Speed 3 can get pictures of it tonight I don't believe it has any holes drilled in the transom neither and it does have a cowling

I have one that was used in the 2000 Internats Challenge race.. the Brown one.. it was built by Jerry Dunlap. I would sell the hull.. no hardware or motor.

I do however have ZERO interst in sending to OZ.. so.. if you make it so I ship it to somebody state side and then work the deal from them.. so be it.

Grim

Latest posts

Back