WTB 2817 - ABC props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom,

I would start with 2717-19*-38% or if you need more, then the 2719-19*-38%. The 2719-19*-38% are what a lot of twin pilots are currently running in heat race trim.

Just A Suggestion,

Mark Sholund

Tom,

I would start with 2717-19*-38% or if you need more, then the 2719-19*-38%. The 2719-19*-38% are what a lot of twin pilots are currently running in heat race trim.

Just A Suggestion,

Mark Sholund
Hi Mark , yes I have talked to a few guys . Not looking for the ultimate top end prop but a good heat race prop for a heavy 101 Twin loaded with fuel . I am also going to try those profiled 6.92 1667's you made for my twin 90 boat that were way to stiff to turn , hoping the 101's will turn them .

Tom,

I would try the 2717’s then. Shorten the pipes a little bit if you need more rpm.
The 2719’s have just over 5” of pitch which will put you into the upper 80’s or low 90’s with a really good set up. This is
Very Fast for heat racing. I just did some
2717’s for a friend and he was very happy
with the corner speed and chute speed.
Like I said above you can always move up to the 2719’s. The 6.92” cup on the 1667’s will work great on a pair of 101’s.
The nice thing about the 19* degree rake is the thrust cone height coming off the
Roostertail. They are more efficient than the 1667’s in my opinion.

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

Tom,

I would try the 2717’s then. Shorten the pipes a little bit if you need more rpm.
The 2719’s have just over 5” of pitch which will put you into the upper 80’s or low 90’s with a really good set up. This is
Very Fast for heat racing. I just did some
2717’s for a friend and he was very happy
with the corner speed and chute speed.
Like I said above you can always move up to the 2719’s. The 6.92” cup on the 1667’s will work great on a pair of 101’s.
The nice thing about the 19* degree rake is the thrust cone height coming off the
Roostertail. They are more efficient than the 1667’s in my opinion.

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund
Yes will try both . Accelleration is the key , very few of the fastest twins I have raced against get to use top end . A good start and punch off the corners is where it's at !

Tom,
If you have not found the props I have a pair of them you can have for the cost of shipping.
Call me and I will explain If interested. 1-818-363-9358 l am in California so it’s pst.
Sorry, just saw that the phone # was missing the first 3 #. OK now.

Last edited:
Tom, I got plenty of ABC 2817 19 38 Stock in bag. . it is the perfect heat racing prop for you twin. they are $30 ea plus $9 shipping to Florida. PP is [email protected] & include a address if you want them. can ship on wednesday via mail..

Back