World Tunnel Champs: Tunnels are backkk

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxracer

44 racers, 154 boats and entries just opened on Saturday. 19 B tunnels, 23 D tunnels and 11 gas tunnels. Let's gooooo. Team Dragon looks like they're ready to breathe fire. The Bermuda drinking team looks primed to smuggle the good rum through customs. And can't forget special guest appearances featuring Grim reaper racing (not to be confused with Grimracer) and Mr. Lynx himself just to name a few. If you're not excited about this one then you just don't like tunnels. Remember the old smack talk threads we used to have, think it's time to bring back the Smack Talk trophy this year too? #makekeyboardracinggreatagain 😂

In case you missed it, here's the link to sign up ;)
rcRacingEvents.com

Last edited:
Little birdie told me Lynx like the taste of Dragons, but not quite as much as they like their daily chow-down of that G30 supplement, right Carl?

#Raceoneor….. you guys have been finishing that sentence for about 20 years now though 😝

Little birdie told me Lynx like the taste of Dragons, but not quite as much as they like their daily chow-down of that G30 supplement, right Carl?

#Raceoneor….. you guys have been finishing that sentence for about 20 years now though 😝

All I can say is I’m real glad Shane Adderley sucks at driving because Kevin Lee has his 20 Dragon flying. Also thankful that team Knubstump can’t make a 20 go to save his life because if it was half as good as his 40 boat we’d all be in trouble 😂😂

Man this one is going to be fun.This entry list reminds me of the original tunnel champs back in the day.Now we just need to phone friend and get Ronald back over from the Netherlands. Should we bring back the Long Haul award too? Looks like Kris might have that one in the bag.

At least you didn’t say g30 are eating anything, think they might be starving to death

Who builds this boat? I heard it smoked out a win at the IMPBA Winter Nationals down in Florida a couple of weeks ago. Anyone ever seen one of these? It looks like an old design to me. I heard that boat was designed 20 years ago. Who wants to run an old antique outboard tunnel? I want to run a new design boat. 😲 Winter Nats 2022 1st Winner.jpg Just kidding around. I wish ole John could make this race. He is going to miss out on some FUN!

Latest posts

Back