Wire drives

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently running a few from Brent...they work well...u just have to take care of them more than the cable...oil them well ...never leave them in the hulls

Carl, good looking boat. A sport hydro that is actually a sport hydro not a sport rigger!
Thanks! You are correct...I think the guys who have seen it run see that you don't have to chop one all up to make it fast. She's a straight tail. The wire drive is the way to go. We are going to try the new drive Brent has designed in the next revision.

That’s a really cool boat Carl!! Well done my friend!!

GQ
THANKS! It's a joint effort. Me Mike & Ron Talley and Kentley Porter have all been working on it together. I made a laser kit for it but not sure if I will sell it or not. I am taking a break from being a model supplier for awhile. It's fun just messing around again. Looking forward to trying the new soft mounted wire drive system.

Last edited:
Thats one SEXY machine right there
Thanks Mike. This is our second year playing around with it and we have really had a lot of fun running this class. We will be running a 26 in it in VooDoo. Our goal is to have one boat that can be raced in the small or big block classes. Mike Talley built and painted this one.

Back