Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Starrett

Supporting Member
The Wine Run for 2022 is now open for entry on rcracingevents.com.
At some point (around 100 or so) we will close entries and begin to fill classes.
For FE racing we will be using the Madison Propwalkers rules which are available on their Facebook page. I can email those rules if you give me an email. FE 1/8 scale boats will follow ERCU rules. Basically that is 8S power/850KV motor /57mm max prop size. All FE heats are 5 laps. In P FE we will allow sport hydros,tunnels and monos only. Q FE is Sport hydro only (Sport 40 style). Plan is to start racing by 9am. FM broadcast will be used. Payment is at the race, cash only please. At this time I don't know about open water.

Looks like fun
Wine Run race sold out. 57 racer 144 boats.
Gas sport 17
Gas mono 12
Gas SS mono 14
T boat 16
Sp40 17
Nitro scale 19
Gas scale 12
One day race we will be there till dark

Wine Run Update:
Due to the large number of entries we have decided to drop P,Q and 1/8 Scale FE.
If you entered an FE class and you would like to be put on the wait list for another event, let me know. Also we are not accepting further entries for any other events. We will only fill classes from current entries. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Wine Run info
Open water will be available after 4pm Friday.
We are not allowed to stay on site over nite. Anything you leave on site is at your risk. It's probably safe but you never know. We will begin setting up fencing after the winery closes at 6pm Friday.
Registration will open at 8am Drivers meeting is planned for 8:45 with racing beginning at 9am. I will post the race order before Friday.
We have a lot of entries so we will be moving as fast as we can.
Registration is $10 with each boat being $10. Prizes for 1st,2nd,3rd in all events.
Please be courteous to the winery customers as they are often of many different nationalities.
We will be using FM broadcast for announcements so bring an FM radio to make it easier to hear announcements. FM channel TBA.
As always if you would like to help out in any way we would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Wine Run Update:
Due to the large number of entries we have decided to drop P,Q and 1/8 Scale FE.
If you entered an FE class and you would like to be put on the wait list for another event, let me know. Also we are not accepting further entries for any other events. We will only fill classes from current entries. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Got it

Back