WilL smiTh

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an Australian I thought comedian Chris Rock missed the perfect line after being smacked by Will Smith who was apparently aggrieved at Rock's "joke" about Smith's wife who suffered from the effects of Alopecia areata.
Surely as Smith turned and left the stage Rock could have retorted with the British expression "hey man - keep your hair on".

If Will Smith was so "offended" why b*tch slap like a girl? If someone ever says anything towards my wife that would get me that pissed I'm gonna come lookin' to land the knockout. It was a hair joke, kinda wonder if it was staged, Will Smith hasn't been relevant much these days in Hollywood so........ 😉

Don, I think the difference was he took the statement as "insulting" to his wife and just reacted. As for the other part, he's supposedly allowed the same "freedom" so, to get upset over someone else being with his wife would make him what, a hypocrite?

Don, I think the difference was he took the statement as "insulting" to his wife and just reacted. As for the other part, he's supposedly allowed the same "freedom" so, to get upset over someone else being with his wife would make him what, a hypocrite?
Hey Mark, have you seen the slow motion video that came out today? It was staged! Chris Rock was already turning his head when Smith was in swing. But hey that's what actor do...... they act. 😉

I was wondering about that. Saw a post on MSN, after I made the post, that made the claim it was staged but I haven't seen the slow-mo vid so couldn't say.
Staged or not, it definitely made an impression on a lot of people

Stolen joke - I thought it was staged until I saw the "fresh Prince (prints) " on Chris Rock's face :)

I don't regret saying what I think. Sometimes I regret that I didn't think before I said it.

Hope you all have a great day and your boats run well at the next race!!!

You guys are like women, nothing better to do then ***** about stuff you can't change. Either in Hollywood or politics. For god's sake go bake or sew!

Back