• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Who Sell's aeromarine radio box seal's ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Reisinger

Who Sell's aeromarine radio box seal's ??

[SIZE=17.6805438995361px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17.6805438995361px] Who is a dealer that has them in stock ??[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick I would think you answered your on questions. Aeromarine. I just made a order from them. Aeromarinerc.com

Rick be careful I ordered from Aeromarine last May and still have not received what the order was missing or a refund. check out the threads here many have has problems

Last edited by a moderator:
I have alot of people buy just the woods seal only.They may be gluing them in like the aeromarine seal instead of using the mount,

Rick i have a pack of 2 of the aeromarine seals. If you just purchase the 1 woods seal only i will send those instead because im changing my boats to woods.

Tim

Rich John Otto at Technology Hobbies stocks both the wood boots and the wood kits. Both are listed on his website I believe.

I have alot of people buy just the woods seal only.They may be gluing them in like the aeromarine seal instead of using the mount,

Rick i have a pack of 2 of the aeromarine seals. If you just purchase the 1 woods seal only i will send those instead because im changing my boats to woods.

Tim
Send me your Pay-Pal address sir ....

Lenny Blake at rum racing has them...along with tons of hardware ...parts and pieces.

Latest posts

Back