Whiplash sport 40 build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 3 or 4 yes ago we built some 40" sport 40 and came up with a couple of nice cowls this is one of them

20150318_180908.jpg

20150318_183028.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have some of those cowls? If so I will take one

Gary Turner

3509 South Woodridge Road

Birmingham Alabama. 35223

Unfortunately that cowl is a one shot deal cowl that belongs to one of my club mates. we never made a mold of it and the boat is 39" long a little bigger than the regular whip your building.

Unfortunately that cowl is a one shot deal cowl that belongs to one of my club mates. we never made a mold of it and the boat is 39" long a little bigger than the regular whip your building.
That cool. Your yellow one is nice to.

That cool. Your yellow one is nice to.
yes! that yellow sport 40 in my gallery... guess what thats a regular blazer cowl all i did was cut off the vertical fin section and in the void i shaped a piece of foam that protruded past the existing cowl and sanded the foam to match creating that stealth look. then laminated it with fiberglass and when it was cured i removed most of the foam. i just left some for floatation. the second one the black one in my avatar is a Phil Thomas cowl that i grafted to fit the gen 2 sport 40 since the deck is a little different from the gen 1. i loved that yellow gen 1 boat it ran great!

Looks like a Jewish girl I once dated, had a hook nose.
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

Back