Whiplash "Beer Wagon"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimZaremski

Just finished this hull. Someone else in the area has one decorated as "Bud Light." If he races this year we'll have a couple of beer wagons out on the course.

V__2109.jpg

Hey Jim,

Is that an added nose wing you put on after starting?? I would be interested in how that affects performance??

Later!!

Pat

Nice looking boat Jim, what software did you use for highlights. Very KQQL
default_cool.png

Hey Jim,

Is that an added nose wing you put on after starting?? I would be interested in how that affects performance??

Later!!

Pat
No, it's a "zoomed in portion of the photo. it's a standard wood Whiplash hull.

Nice looking boat Jim, what software did you use for highlights. Very KQQL
default_cool.png
My sister took the picture with her phone (Lumia 1020) and the photo software lets you re-focus and zoom in on various areas.

sweet, maybe I will paint mine in Old Milwaukee, or Black Lable ,,lol
you go, man; your avatar is one of my favorite Unlimiteds.

Jim,

Sweet effects on the photo's, what engine, pipe and prop ?
Working with Mike Ross on that. not approaching this as a "plug-and-play" boat like some people do. will be a modded Zenoah, though. Some of the others are too rich for my blood.

See you Wednesday.

Looks good Jim!!

That's my beer!
It also was your boat
default_wink.png

I have decided since you guys have the BEER, I will provide the snacks, going to use the scheme "BEER NUT'S" lol snack responsibly for my LSG27 Sport Hydro, sent Wesley a message to see about the decals, and working on getting the Miller up and going for this season too

Last edited by a moderator:
Back