Which Glow Plug

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AzMandella

I am looking for info on what other people are running in their Nova 21 Keep M and 21M Keep DD . Nova says C8TGH . But I have seen others mention different . Want to order plugs but don't want to waste money .

Like Danny said Marvin, For a year and a half to two years I ran NovaRossi CFT sixes. I doubt you will be able to get those from NovaRossi anymore. For this last season I ran Rossi R 5 turbos from Allan Hobbs. These plugs worked great.
I have Odonell plugs for my other motors Odonnell plugs are awesome but I never tried the turbo plugs in the Nova Rossi.
If you get Odonell plugs I would get 287 turbos. I don’t know how they will seal because I did not use them in that head button but the Rossi five turbos were great!!

I don’t think you can get R 4 Rossi plugs in turbo, even if you could I think that plug is a little too hot for the nova. That motor runs really hot and burns lots of nitro R 5 Rossi for sure👍

Latest posts

Back