Which 45 sized hull?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Lazer 40 mono that Joe Warren built for me. in 2000. Dean Werges gave it a flame Job on it and we still race it today. It only has a picco 45 black head in it but it is surprisingly fast once the water ripples up. It has won many races with Chuck Driving it and Now Alex Drives it. It is the only boat we have that Alex, Chuck and I have all won with. Yes, Lazer boats has a 45 inch. it would be interesting to see one in stock mono

Great to hear that Ken! Looking forward to getting this one in the water. CMB 45 M-Line and curious to see what its going to go like :D

Began painting mine this week. Will share photos at the end of the week when all the colour is on. (doing multi colours so its going to take a while)

I will try to post a pic or two of our boat also. The scoop on top of the cowl was done by express craft. We3 was sure that would make it a little more racy.
The same guys that painted my Sport 40 painted the lazer 20 years ago. Yeah, they still put up with me. while they paint I am designated Sand ***** on rare occasions do I do any finishing work. lol

Latest posts

Back