Where to get a speed master 20 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After waiting 6 months for a speedmaster 45 I just bought one on ebay...thanks for the info! Now if I can get my money back from Julian, I'll be good. Not playing HIS game any longer. He showed me pics of the boat in September, and it's November and still no boat!
Bob

Attachments

• received_570311117514861.jpeg
    received_570311117514861.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I have one for sale, ready to rock. New Nova motor, shimmed with only 3 tanks of fuel through it. Will post photos if you're interested

I only had the boat overboard for one tank of fuel. When I did, both the receiver and battery were inside of a balloon. The boat will come with a radio box as well, for interested buyer

After waiting 6 months for a speedmaster 45 I just bought one on ebay...thanks for the info! Now if I can get my money back from Julian, I'll be good. Not playing HIS game any longer. He showed me pics of the boat in September, and it's November and still no boat!
Bob
I had the same problem I’ve been waiting since August for a .21 boat said he had 2 ahead of me and then he would build mine and let me know when it’s done just got a message saying he’s not building anymore for a while I already had a new engine for it and all the hardware to finish the build

Oh well you win some and lose some not a problem not Hanna stress myself just find another good boat to put my motor in

Back