Where is the best place to buy a 200amp ESC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walt, 6S/8S tends to divide the ESC's into low voltage and high voltage categories. You will find many 6S ESC's and fewer 8S ESC's.

There are high end European ESC's from YGE, Kontronik, MGM and Chinese ESC's from Castle, ZTW, Hobbywing/SeaKing, Seal and others.
Tell us what motor/boat/battery configuration you are looking at and if there are any packaging challenges like a rigger with limited space.

-Tyler

Walt, 6S/8S tends to divide the ESC's into low voltage and high voltage categories. You will find many 6S ESC's and fewer 8S ESC's.

There are high end European ESC's from YGE, Kontronik, MGM and Chinese ESC's from Castle, ZTW, Hobbywing/SeaKing, Seal and others.
Tell us what motor/boat/battery configuration you are looking at and if there are any packaging challenges like a rigger with limited space.

-Tyler
I have ordered the ZTW ESC 6S the motor is a 1515 1Y that is in a ML boat works sport 20 I know that I have over powered this boat but I do not intend to race it just run it for fun on our lake, Last year it ran 68 mph on my radar gun with a X438 Octura prop this year I want to run 75 + if possible, on smooooothe water will be trying different ABC props to see what It will do.
Thanks
Walt Barney

That combination should approach 90 on a 1615-17-45. That's assuming 20% slip and you can keep it on the water.

That combination should approach 90 on a 1615-17-45. That's assuming 20% slip and you can keep it on the water.
You are correct about keeping the boat on the water as last year at 68mph it almost blew off, I have made several adjustments to try to keep the boat on the water, I do not want to add any weight ,just trying adjustments, and only one at a time, I will try the 1615-17-45 thanks
Walt Barney

Back