Where in the hell is the OFF TOPIC THREAD on the forum?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And, with little more than a whimper, the FBI fires the agent that spearheaded the "raid" on Donald Trump's home. He was fired for "political bias" and yet the Attorney General, Merrick Garland, who signed off on the raid is still in office. Does anyone other than me smell an impeachment coming in January? Here's the video that gives the details:

I have to add a correction to this one. Apparently, the agent wasn't fired but rather he resigned. Either way, he's no longer with the FBI but, with that being said, I would still love to see him prosecuted for at least misconduct

Last edited:
Just FYI, the US government does not recognize social rights. It is not in the constitution. And by the way a question for you: What is social justice? And what does the world look like with out social justice?
Kyle,

It absolutely does. All social rights are an amalgam of collective individual rights. Which are spelled out in granular detail. Just because the BoR doesn't allow for individual rights to be trampled in the name of buying political capital doesn't mean it disallows social justice.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Obviously you have no idea what "Super Imperialism" is, and if you did, you would probably be very upset over how it was all squandered . It is very impractical to try to explain it here in this forum, it took a 400+ page book to explain it to me, but essentially with the 50 year Dollar hegemony we in the US had, all social programs form Social Security to education, could of been paid for by other countries. With no taxes paid by US workers. But instead it went to the MIC, CIA, World Bank and anti-neo-liberal regime change policy, around the world. And this is why we have the rise of the BRICS nations, and the decline of the west.
And besides, you seem to miss the fact that this Student loan debt forgiveness, need not be paid at all by tax payers, and this narrative is just used to 'rouse the rabble', to create division within the working class. Because in reality, the monies created for the student loans in the first place, was "printed" out of thin air by the US treasury, given to the Fed who gave it to the banks, for virtually nothing (no taxes involved). And so the banks themselves should just write it down as a loss, and really the only thing they lost, was the interest they would of made off the loan payments. And again in reality, if you want to presume that that money for student loans was paid for by tax payer, then you should understand that it had already been paid for, when the monies was given to the banks in the first place.
Kyle,

This is garbage. The educational institutions got their money. It came from somewhere. And that somewhere is taxpayers' futures.

The decline in the West is due entirely to the slipping of the Overton window to the Left, drastically kneecapping capitalism.

If any of this is what you got from that 400+ page book, you got robbed of whatever you paid for it. You'd have been better off reading the The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in pursuit of an understanding of astrophysics.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

It's not often I will say I like a politician but I've found three that I do like.
The first is Ted Cruz, senator from Texas. A while back, he posted a video on You Tube that was so good that I had to send him an email to thank him. It had to do with veterans and how the population needs to support them as well as active duty personnel.
The second is John Kennedy, senator from Louisiana. Over the past few years, I've watched videos of various Congressional committees and have found where many of the members tend to be almost adversarial. Senator Kennedy has never done so, that I've seen anyway while, at the same time, he cuts through the crap and gets right to the point. His style of questioning is always very respectful to those being questioned.
The third is Army Reserve Lt Colonel and former Hawaiian Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard. She posted a video about Labor Day that I feel really fits the present situation in this country:

She also posted a video back in June that is about the problem with the elected leadership in the US:

Maybe she's not too 2A friendly but she's got a better head on her shoulders than any of the Democrats in Congress right now. When I posted that, I was looking at what she was saying on the topics she was talking about, not whether she's 2A or not. I know Cruz and Kennedy are both 2A supporters so 2 out of 3 isn't too bad ;)

This video really sums up the midterm election's choice we all need to make:

Seeing what's happening in Seattle, Portland, Chicago and the southern border just to name a few, as well as listening to Joe Biden call everyone that isn't agreeing with him and the "Green New Dealers" fascists and threats to democracy" or "crooked Hillary" telling the country that the Republican Party needs to "purge an illness" because they are calling out those that are trying to destroy the country should tell us a lot. Seems to me that this election will show us where the people want to go, to a civilized country that takes care of its own or to an anarchy where criminals will rule the streets and the rest of us are victimized by the criminals.

Hence the phrase "history is doomed to repeat itself".............................
The democrats have definitely honed the "Don't worry, we'll save you from the Boogie Man" schpeel down to a fine art. The sky is falling, the sky is falling and we're the only one's that can save things. Everyone else is therefore 'The enemy".

And they have a fully indoctrinated hoard of millennial's lapping up the koolaid right down to wind farms, EV's, "Tax the rich" & student loan forgiveness.

Meanwhile our cities and states erode into lawless poverty.

The democrats have definitely honed the "Don't worry, we'll save you from the Boogie Man" schpeel down to a fine art. The sky is falling, the sky is falling and we're the only one's that can save things. Everyone else is therefore 'The enemy".

And they have a fully indoctrinated hoard of millennial's lapping up the koolaid right down to wind farms, EV's, "Tax the rich" & student loan forgiveness.

Meanwhile our cities and states erode into lawless poverty.
AND.. Steve sums it up.. SPOT ON!

Grim

It's not often I will say I like a politician but I've found three that I do like.
The first is Ted Cruz, senator from Texas. A while back, he posted a video on You Tube that was so good that I had to send him an email to thank him. It had to do with veterans and how the population needs to support them as well as active duty personnel.
The second is John Kennedy, senator from Louisiana. Over the past few years, I've watched videos of various Congressional committees and have found where many of the members tend to be almost adversarial. Senator Kennedy has never done so, that I've seen anyway while, at the same time, he cuts through the crap and gets right to the point. His style of questioning is always very respectful to those being questioned.
The third is Army Reserve Lt Colonel and former Hawaiian Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard. She posted a video about Labor Day that I feel really fits the present situation in this country:

She also posted a video back in June that is about the problem with the elected leadership in the US:

Mark,

I very often wonder why Tulsi still stains her reputation by wearing that (D) after her name.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

Mark,

I very often wonder why Tulsi still stains her reputation by wearing that (D) after her name.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
I'm guessing 2 things- one to not to be accused of flip-flopping to chase votes and second to try to redeem something, anything from a now totally F'd up Democrat political party. She is a very likeable individual, if she would just change her stance on gun rights.................

I can support Tulsi's stance on guns a lot quicker than I could support the majority of the Democratic Party. This Jesse Watters' video pretty much explains why:

And in this second video, if she's being totally honest, she's shown why she is a much better person than almost anyone else in the Democratic Party. Whether she supports the 2nd Amendment or not doesn't really matter as I see it. If she is to be believed, and I don't see any reason to doubt her, I wouldn't have any reservations of her being in a high level public office. Watch this video and let me know if you agree:

Last edited:
^^^ Things are far worse than George Orwell predicted in his book 1984 - far worse. Everything we do is tracked in some manner. The city knows when I flush a toilet in my house at 3 am. The alarm company with the motion sensors know which bathroom I used. Financial transactions, buying patterns, where you eat out at, where you buy your gas, get your hair cut. Traffic cameras everywhere, store cameras, millions and millions of cameras - every phone call and text message is recorded.

Our elections are a joke. They are strategized and planned with the precision of a military operation or superbowl game. The platforms for the candidates are created by planners and analysts - the politicians are nothing more than talking heads and pawns in a far larger plan.

The millennial's of today don't even question it. They have no idea of the freedoms that have been lost forever - let alone where things are headed with 100% certainty - it's been proven over and over in history man lacks the wisdom to wield such power and it will be abused with disastrous results.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevl...-todays-surveillance-society/?sh=533a05db11de

Last edited:
Nothing unusual here: Democrats outpacing Republicans by tens of thousands of absentee ballot requests in key midterm state

"Democrats in North Carolina are far outpacing Republicans in the number of absentee ballot requests being submitted just eight weeks from the November midterm elections.

According to the state's absentee ballot request report Tuesday, a total of 66,311 absentee ballots have been requested, with Democrats making up the vast majority of that number at 53% of the total, or 35,303 ballots. Republicans have requested just 8,907, or 13%."

Wonder how many dead democrats will be voting...

Nothing unusual here: Democrats outpacing Republicans by tens of thousands of absentee ballot requests in key midterm state

"Democrats in North Carolina are far outpacing Republicans in the number of absentee ballot requests being submitted just eight weeks from the November midterm elections.

According to the state's absentee ballot request report Tuesday, a total of 66,311 absentee ballots have been requested, with Democrats making up the vast majority of that number at 53% of the total, or 35,303 ballots. Republicans have requested just 8,907, or 13%."

Wonder how many dead democrats will be voting...
After the revelation that was already shown above(Thank You Don), I doubt there will be as much found in the November elections as there was in that primary. The fact the Dominion machines are already shown to be suspect, or should I say rigged, I'd almost be willing to bet that anyone that loses will be demanding a hand recount to verify the election is fair. IF they really want to push it, they need to have all the names on the ballots verified as registered voters in each precinct as well. If they don't, there's no telling if the winners are legit or if someone behind the scenes is tampering with the election

Journalists on FOX and some of the other independent news agencies have taken a slightly different take on the subject. Tulsi hasn't changed her stance on anything so it's apparent she didn't leave the Democratic party. The former party "sweetheart" was left by the party due to her "not left enough" views and going off on her own to see what was really happening in other parts of the world. For those two "offences", she was basically run out of Congress and supposedly silenced by the Democrats.
Even Sarah Palin weighed in on the issue, saying that she supports Tulsi and her announcement and then advised her to stay independent instead of joining the Republican party. Personally, I applaud Tulsi for her action and have an increased level of respect for her. If I were to ever meet her, the first thing I would do is salute the Colonel, Navy Regs and UCMJ be dammed since, to me anyway, SHE'S MORE THAN EARNED IT!!!!!

Back