Quantcast

where are the P M's I have several come in but cannot find where to go to get them

Help Support intlwaters.com:

RobertDoak

Supporting Member
Walt....PM's....as we once called them have been renamed to "Conversations"
There is a complete how to on this at the very beginning of this section....so its now...."start a conversation"...and it all starts with the little envelope icon on the top of the page..
Then a message comes in...the envelope has a number relating to the amount of messages you have....click on the envelope and it will open with your messages...select which message you want ...then it willnopen and then a message box will apear just like the box here....but remember.....it's called...Conversation......not PM...
I hope this help ..

Last edited:

Walt Barney

Walt....PM's....as we once called them have been renamed to "Conversations"
There is a complete how to on this at the very beginning of this section....so its now...."start a conversation"...and it all starts with the little envelope icon on the top of the page..
Then a message comes in...the envelope has a number relating to the amount of messages you have....click on the envelope and it will open with your messages...select which message you want ...then it willnopen and then a message box will apear just like the box here....but remember.....it's called...Conversation......not PM...
I hope this help ..
Got it figured out thanks
Walt Barney

Latest posts