Whats up with Hobart?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up with Hobart?

Trying to make plans.

Kevin
I talked to Stu the other week and he had planned on having the entry form and race announcement out by July 1st but life's little events sometimes get in the way. I'd bet in the next 7-10 days it'll be game on! Looking forward to another fun time in Hobart.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I got out of dragging my son and daughter-in-law with me! She's working and with the grandson now it's just hard to travel and stay so long there. I'm going to need a pitman which shouldn't be any trouble and I'll have extra room at my pit space if anyone needs a place to set up and is traveling light. I've got an enclosed trailer for night storage plus carry a lot of spare parts for nitro and gas boats, canopy, tables, chairs, etc. and onboard power.

I have never been to Hobart how is the races run. Does each class run each day. Sorry new to everything

Josh,

Most of the time the race gets though a round and a 1/4 per day. we get in 5 rounds in 4 days.

It WILL fill fast so make sure to jump in ASAP..

grim

Latest posts

Back