What's This?!?!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, good news, kind of. One of two of the props that I ordered just showed up. It's a 6720 CL3 and boy, is it nice! I threw it on the scale just to see what it weighs and it came out at a mere 12.3 grams! I compared this to my other gas props and this one is about 1/3 the weight!

I'll have to wait for the holiday weekend to see how it does.

Well, good news, kind of. One of two of the props that I ordered just showed up. It's a 6720 CL3 and boy, is it nice! I threw it on the scale just to see what it weighs and it came out at a mere 12.3 grams! I compared this to my other gas props and this one is about 1/3 the weight!I'll have to wait for the holiday weekend to see how it does.
Hello Andy, would any of the new CNC props work on my .15 SG with Nova .21 and ST pipe? Thank You, Richard

Well, good news, kind of. One of two of the props that I ordered just showed up. It's a 6720 CL3 and boy, is it nice! I threw it on the scale just to see what it weighs and it came out at a mere 12.3 grams! I compared this to my other gas props and this one is about 1/3 the weight!I'll have to wait for the holiday weekend to see how it does.
Hello Andy, would any of the new CNC props work on my .15 SG with Nova .21 and ST pipe? Thank You, Richard
Richard,

I'll be working on some 21 rigger props soon. I plan to do them in Steel also.

good boating,

Andy

Richard,

I'll be working on some 21 rigger props soon. I plan to do them in Steel also.

good boating,

Andy
Thanks for the reply Andy. Will check back here later, to see what you have come up with. Richard

Andy,

Anything like a 2047/2 ? Or 2045/2 ? S-15 ?

We could use some new S.A.W. Propellers in Steel.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Got BIG Props too!
101 X 186 5/16" bore. on left

6720CL3 center
The scale guys are dying here! Any goodies for us? :unsure:
We'll have some Scale goodies soon Kevin......including hardware! :)
Andy and others, tested ST pipe today.... SG .15 running on center shoe only. Prop was H-4 3.3 cup. Fuel was 60% and plug was #6 cone lock. Orlic Nova .21 with Geraghty modified MAC o/b carb with stock bore. Temp was 79 degrees, and air density was 94%. Was able to run pipe @ 7" with perfect launch and very good throtle response. Boat could be brought down to mill speed, and soon as the triger was pulled i got instant acceleration. I know i can go shorter with the pipe, when i modify the pipe bracket. Richard D

How's things going with the 6530C/3? I've now got a Cat just about ready to hit the water, been thrashing on that all day.

I'll be trying out the 6720C/3 tomorrow when Walt and I meet up. I've got some others to try before I put yours on just to see how they compare, kind of saving the best for last you might say.

[update]

Spoke too soon, the prop showed up today while I was up running with Walt and Randy.

That 6530 is one nice prop! It made a helluva difference in the way my mono ran!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have some new small props ready. One of particular interest is the 3859C 3 blade. Avg. pitch = 2.35" T.E. = 2.8"

This prop will work on a wide range of hulls...sport hydros Cats, monos.

Will post a pic soon.

We have some new small props ready. One of particular interest is the 3859C 3 blade. Avg. pitch = 2.35" T.E. = 2.8"
This prop will work on a wide range of hulls...sport hydros Cats, monos.

Will post a pic soon.

Thanks Andy. The electric guys will be thanking you. ;)

How much Andy ? I have a couple deposits on hold for 2 blades . FE also.

I'd like to try these.

Dick Roberts

ABQ NM

New Props! :) 38mm and under are $37.95

The 3859CT has pitch very near an X442.

Dick, I've started making on 40 - 44 mm 2 blades. pics soon!

Andy

Also! Not pictured is Right hand versions of the 3454 and 3657. We also plan to make these for 1/8" and 4mm drive dog shaft and also 4M theaded.

Among the many props we have been working on are 3.5, 7.5 & 15cc FSR-Vee props. They are threaded 5M. If testing goes well over the next few weeks there will be some at the World Champs in Italy next month.

DSCF4410.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one for you Sir,

24" and 28" mod vp electric with Inboard and outboard power on 4s(medium to high rpms). Any pointers where you think I should start with one of your props?

do you have a prop chart yet andy? and a little explaination of their application?

Latest posts

Back