Whats the location of the boating lake Ron Drake?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dover District Park - 2820 Gallagher Rd Dover Fl. 33527
Not a new site the Brandon Club has raced there for years. We got a group to redo the bouys with a local surveyor and now a legal course.
Mic

I believe the first TT is in early Dec. Ron will have the firm date. Ralph Almirola and I put the pipes in concrete a week ago. Cut the bottoms off 5 gal pails to make a coffer dam as they are in the water. At this point we are not set up for SAW and will only time 1/3 mile 2 lap to start.
Mic

I believe the first TT is in early Dec. Ron will have the firm date. Ralph Almirola and I put the pipes in concrete a week ago. Cut the bottoms off 5 gal pails to make a coffer dam as they are in the water. At this point we are not set up for SAW and will only time 1/3 mile 2 lap to start.
Mic

Awsome!

Dunno what you're planning to use for buoys but balloons work great for time trials, no worry damaging those ultralight boats when hit.

We double them up and use a pump from the party store to blow them up.

Congratulations to the Brandon Model Boat Club. Very excited to have a record location here in Florida at Brandon's site. Full compliance of the IMPBA Rule Book was followed when the pond was set up and surveyed.

The driver's stand offers outstanding sight lines for driving ovals in all of RC Boating. It is 8'-10' above the water's surface and approx 20' from water's edge. I encourage everyone to come out and challenge yourself, your boats, and your peers in showing all your skills.

Congratulations to the Brandon Model Boat Club. Very excited to have a record location here in Florida at Brandon's site. Full compliance of the IMPBA Rule Book was followed when the pond was set up and surveyed.

The driver's stand offers outstanding sight lines for driving ovals in all of RC Boating. It is 8'-10' above the water's surface and approx 20' from water's edge. I encourage everyone to come out and challenge yourself, your boats, and your peers in showing all your skills.

Being near sea level in December might make for some very good air also. ;)

Latest posts

Back