What the heck is this pipe?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Burns

Was not sure where to post this question about a pipe I have.
I would like to know what it is, who manufactured it and for what size engine. I have seen these pipes before but that was a while ago, came with a bunch of pipes I acquired. Value I could care less I just would like to know what it is. It has no value to me.
s-l1600 (1).jpg
7 3/4th inches long end to end
1 1/4th inch Outer Diameter
The "Inlet" diameter is about 3/4th inch wide.
I have two of them, the 2nd is slightly longer and a bit wider.
Thanks in advance.
I am switching from nitro to gas (Thunder Boats) or (gas OB Tunnel) and would hate to get rid of a gas pipe, I know nothing of the gas boats, yet but I'm pretty sure this is not a gas pipe as it is somewhat small.

Thanks guys I kind of thought a CMB wrap around type short pipe myself but it just didn't have the same build style and tooling. So I ditched the CMB.
I at first, thought it would make a great pipe for a zipp kit rigger .21, No matter who manufactured it as the build quality is wow stunning.
Now that you guys mentioned CMDi his pipes do have a closer build and tooling style to these.

This is the other pipe.
8 inches long end to end
Just under 1 1/2 inch Outer Diameter
The "Inlet" diameter is about 3/4th inch wide.

Thanks for the help, I was searching Irwin, "Rossi" Not Nova, and a few others too. I didnt even think of Andy Brown.

Thanks guys, very much.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Dam!! I didn't catch that quick enough.
Mark if your name was Robert, I'd call you rapid robert. LOL

Latest posts

Back