What Has Republican Policy Actually Done For You?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brad, sorry if I wasn't clear about the intent of my post.

If anyone gets their "news" from strictly one source, be it MSNBC or FOX, they are going to get that news provider's "slant/take/bias" on everything that goes on in the world. Basically a news SILO.

The graphic was intended to show that there were sites that weren't completely Left biased or Right biased...

Something towards the middle might be a better source of information? For both L and R. Rather than a MSNBC or FOX news silo?

Like I have said before:

The truth is somewhere between MSNBC and FOX....
Blair,

The problem with this is "Who gets to label the outlets?" The reality is that FOX has been able to maintain a #1 status since its inception, and they've done so by sticking to the facts and avoiding the spin. Consistently. It's a curious thing that supporters of the Leftist outlets like to harp on about Tucker, who is presented as opinion but speaks strictly in facts, but refuse to acknowledge that their favorite echo chamber feeding trough doesn't have even that first Brett Baer, who has more journalistic integrity than all of CNN and MSNBC combined. The reaction to other outlets' narratives being challenged has always been to dismissively label FOX as being too conservative favoring. This is what the Church did to Galileo. We've since proven that the universe, in fact, doesn't revolve around the earth. The term "fake news" was coined because people were getting tired of being gaslit and condescended for questioning the lies.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Blair,

The problem with this is "Who gets to label the outlets?" The reality is that FOX has been able to maintain a #1 status since its inception, and they've done so by sticking to the facts and avoiding the spin. Consistently. It's a curious thing that supporters of the Leftist outlets like to harp on about Tucker, who is presented as opinion but speaks strictly in facts, but refuse to acknowledge that their favorite echo chamber feeding trough doesn't have even that first Brett Baer, who has more journalistic integrity than all of CNN and MSNBC combined. The reaction to other outlets' narratives being challenged has always been to dismissively label FOX as being too conservative favoring. This is what the Church did to Galileo. We've since proven that the universe, in fact, doesn't revolve around the earth. The term "fake news" was coined because people were getting tired of being gaslit and condescended for questioning the lies.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Fox isn't a news channel, they have even admitted it. Tucker Carlson also admitted he lies about the subjects he talks about. They are only rated high because of the radical right wing supporters and the maggots that support Trump.

Members,

I think there is no room for politics on a IW boating
message board. I have talked to quite a few members and
most agree with me. Maybe we should just close this
discussion?

Just My Honest Opinion,

Mark Sholund
It's the radical right wing Trumpy supporting Off Topic Discussion Forum. The Radical Right Wing Boys Club!

Fox isn't a news channel, they have even admitted it. Tucker Carlson also admitted he lies about the subjects he talks about. They are only rated high because of the radical right wing supporters and the maggots that support Trump.
OMG! Where do you come up with this crap???? Share your sources. News flash- it was MSNBC that publicly admitted their stuff was not news but "commentary and opinion" a little over a year and a half ago. And maggots??? Really?? You sooo typify the modern left Kevin. You can't offer up squat from where this gibberish comes from and then resort to this type of talk acting like a 4 year old. You're so brave behind that keyboard like so many of your fellow left wingers...........

Kevin,

It might help if you actually ready the whole story, instead of the CNN talking points. Nothing Tucker stated in the segment he was sued over was anything short of factual, and the judge stated as such. The verdict was that nothing that is published as an opinion piece could ever be construed as damaging to somebody's character.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

OMG! Where do you come up with this crap???? Share your sources. News flash- it was MSNBC that publicly admitted their stuff was not news but "commentary and opinion" a little over a year and a half ago. And maggots??? Really?? You sooo typify the modern left Kevin. You can't offer up squat from where this gibberish comes from and then resort to this type of talk acting like a 4 year old. You're so brave behind that keyboard like so many of your fellow left wingers...........
Don,

No. It's real. But....

The problem is that this article ignores the fact that the statements made by Tucker are absolutely factual, and that no actual harm came to the plaintiff as a result of Tucker making them. The Left loves slinging this story around, as Kevin has done here on IW a handful of times, even though the veracity of the narrative has long since been well debunked.

The thing the Left hates the most is that Tucker can deliver factual statements on a program promoted as opinion, and they can't even deny his opinion as invalid.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

Don,

No. It's real. But....

The problem is that this article ignores the fact that the statements made by Tucker are absolutely factual, and that no actual harm came to the plaintiff as a result of Tucker making them. The Left loves slinging this story around, as Kevin has done here on IW a handful of times, even though the veracity of the narrative has long since been well debunked.

The thing the Left hates the most is that Tucker can deliver factual statements on a program promoted as opinion, and they can't even deny his opinion as invalid.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
MSNBC did in fact state publicly they were not news but "commentary and opinion", and yeah I remember the hoopla over Tucker and it also was just like you said. Those on the left have long had the let's sling whatever BS we can at the wall in hopes of making something stick...........................

And, of course, we can't believe anything that the Biden press secretary has said, other than that she's the first African-American Lesbian to hold the position. Peter Doocy has called her out many times, with photographic proof to what he says, only to be told he's a liar, or worse, every time by Karine Jean-Pierre. What's even worse is that she's less believable than Jen "Circle Back" Psaki

And, of course, we can't believe anything that the Biden press secretary has said, other than that she's the first African-American Lesbian to hold the position. Peter Doocy has called her out many times, with photographic proof to what he says, only to be told he's a liar, or worse, every time by Karine Jean-Pierre. What's even worse is that she's less believable than Jen "Circle Back" Psaki
Mark,

Who didn't love Peppermint Psaki, though?

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

MSNBC did in fact state publicly they were not news but "commentary and opinion", and yeah I remember the hoopla over Tucker and it also was just like you said. Those on the left have long had the let's sling whatever BS we can at the wall in hopes of making something stick...........................
Don,

It's pretty demonstrative of the state of the Left that all they have is to harp on about a one-hour opinion segment that was sued, unsuccessfully, completely ignoring the remainder of the undebatable news coverage the outlet provides. In the dictionary, next to the word "desperate"......

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

When discussing news television, it has to be remembered that each program and commentator is fighting for market share. This was not the case 50 or 60 years ago. Walter Cronkite, who was and still remains the lauded newscaster, just presented the facts, as verified.

Back then the networks knew that news shows lost money. When the original networks sold out to major corporations, it became apparent that if the news shows did not make a profit, they would be replaced.

Instead of verified, factual reporting as the goal, the news programs goal became atracting more advertising revenue. To do so, these same prgrams turned to entertaining the viewers and attracting more viewers because the programs were entertaining.

Each program tried to find an audience by directing their attention to what they believed people wanted to see and here. Thus we got politically skewed reports. From far left to far right, viewers can find a program or network that appeals to them.

I make up my own mind as to what is real and what is BS. And, there is a lot of BS on TV, radio, online and in the press.

Definitely, the media is trying to make money off of us instead of providing us with unbiased news reports.

What does African American and Lesbian have to do with anything? What race she is and what she does behind closed doors is really none of your business. That's the problem with republicans, think your holly than thou but have your own sins.

Don,

It's pretty demonstrative of the state of the Left that all they have is to harp on about a one-hour opinion segment that was sued, unsuccessfully, completely ignoring the remainder of the undebatable news coverage the outlet provides. In the dictionary, next to the word "desperate"......

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
No Brad! What is amazing is how you all b-tch about the left when it is the Maga(maggot) right the want to bring down our democracy and keep an idiot like Trump in office with Quanon fascist ways to be a dictator. Blaming the left for everything he does wrong or that the republicans do wrong. Republicans got Roe V Wade overturned then blamed the dems for doing it. Also whining and crying that the documents the FBI seized were planted by the FBI and the Dems. Come on some common sense here is all that is required. But I guess that is in short supply with the Maga Republican's. How would you like someone stealing your intellectual property and using it against you, you wouldn't!

You all hide behind your keyboards projecting how smart you think you are on American politics but it's just most conspiracy theories! Really disappointing

You're right Kevin, it isn't any of my business what KJP does behind closed doors, that is UNTIL SHE ADVERTISES IT!!!!!
In fact, it was one of the first things she said after being introduced by Jen Psaki. Since then, everything she's said has been a lie, be it her own or what she was given in her notebook to read.
No Brad! What is amazing is how you all b-tch about the left when it is the Maga(maggot) right the want to bring down our democracy and keep an idiot like Trump in office with Quanon fascist ways to be a dictator. Blaming the left for everything he does wrong or that the republicans do wrong. Republicans got Roe V Wade overturned then blamed the dems for doing it. Also whining and crying that the documents the FBI seized were planted by the FBI and the Dems. Come on some common sense here is all that is required. But I guess that is in short supply with the Maga Republican's. How would you like someone stealing your intellectual property and using it against you, you wouldn't!

You all hide behind your keyboards projecting how smart you think you are on American politics but it's just most conspiracy theories! Really disappointing
REALY??
Then why did the FBI hide what was in Hunter's laptop for two years after Hunter basically abandon it at a repair shop?
How about the cost of petroleum and petroleum products. They skyrocketed right after Biden was "elected" due to his campaign promises to destroy the US fossil fuel industry.
Why did Biden tap into the strategic oil reserve AND THEN SELL OVER 1,000,000 BARRELS TO CHINA FROM IT?????
Why is the US sending THOUSANDS OF TONS OF COAL to China every month? I see coal trains several times a day going through my town to the ship loading site, so I know that is a fact
Why is it that Biden has signed more executive orders than any other president in his first two years WITH MANY OF THEM BEING UNCONSTITUTIONAL???????
Elected Republicans had nothing to do with Roe V Wade being sent back to the states, nor are they the ones making it a big deal. Democrats are using it as a scare tactic to stay in power
Why has there been over 2,000,000 illegal immigrants allowed into the country? I know Republicans are screaming from the rooftops to get the border secured. Maybe the Biden Administration should send a few illegals to your neighborhood in the same way they are sending them to Florida, New York, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Governor Abbott has recently started sending some from Texas to Washington DC, New York City and Chicago, all self-proclaimed "sanctuary cities. He has recently sent two busloads to the Vice President's residence as well. Governor Ducey of Arizona had started doing the same in April and, just yesterday, Governor DeSantis sent two plane loads to Martha's Vinyard, the "playground of the rich liberals".
You can keep your "hard left" ideals if you want. I just want to see the US survive until that senile puppet either drops dead or is removed from office and a real president takes over. As I see it, "the cavalry is coming" in January

Kevin,

You're not paying attention. There are virtually uncountable parallels between actual fascist dictatorships and today's current administration than anything the Left can fabricate about the Republican Party. You're so invested in your ideology you can't seem to see the muck you're standing in yourself.

The SCOTUS righted the wrong that was put in place with Roe. We have this thing called the 10th Amendment, and there's absolutely nothing in the Constitution regarding abortion. The issue should have never even been taken up by the courts. And you're probably barking up the wrong tree on the issue with me. While I have a pretty pragmatic stance on the matter, I don't stand with the religious Right. But, for the record, nobody was even talking about Roe, except the religious Right, until the more recent shift toward abortion on demand, up to and including on the due date. That was the Left that pushed that idea.

As for common sense..... History smiles VERY brightly on conservative policy. I'll just leave it right there.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I'm a "things don't add up, and it's really farqing obvious" theorist.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

And, once again, we see where the Democrats in Congress stand.
Senator Ted Cruz put two bills on the floor yesterday, details are in the following video. The Democrat Senator from Connecticut objected to both, no reason given. Senator Cruz's reaction kind of said it all:

And, just to add a little "fuel" to the fire, here's a pretty good synopsis of what's going on in the country as far as energy goes:

And then you get the mainstream media attacking Abbott and DeSantis over doing the exact same thing the Biden administration has done and tried to hide it by moving people in the middle of the night:

I loved what Tyrus(real name George Murdoch) said in his part, basically called out the Biden Administration. I also felt Geraldo Rivera was talking the Democrat party line. I wish the segment would have been shown in full and not cut

Last edited:
Back