What Has Republican Policy Actually Done For You?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Social security is nothing. Take the same money the government takes and invest it and you would have lots of security lol.
Of course you do that by WORKING and making it so you can invest it...
Medicare, we have an awesome medical program at WORK yea that word again they all hate WORK.
AFFORDABLE health care again I have by WORKING and investing in my future .
All those with hands out to the government most don't want to help themselves.
I remember when I was young and a pan handler came up my father asked if he was looking for a helping hand ✋️, he replied yes I am and my father said look to the end of your arms you have two, put them to WORK!!!
I don't have any problem with people in need, it's the ones that don't need and want what I have.

MICHAEL

Medicare, we have an awesome medical program at WORK yea that word again they all hate WORK.
Generally, Medicare is available for people age 65 or older, younger people with disabilities and people with End Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or transplant).

Thanks florida scale and Grim you guy are on the money!!! I voted for the person I thought would do the best for this country. I'm a staunch conservative Democrat that's why I voted for Trump,not the chump!!!
Michael

Well said... the ol' school dems thought more about the nation's best interest, first, rather than their self interests. Progressivism has went too far liberal and over the cliff, sold out to the Chinese, enriching themselves at our expense.
It sounds like you understand that.

Wow when did we become energy independent? Covid which was mishandled by Trump had an effect on closing the border. It also artificially lowered gas prices. And killed a lot of our citizens.
Low interest is nice but helps fuel a recession. The booming economy was for the wealthy given tax breaks the common worker didn't get.
Not a party-political issue but the failure of the Texas power grid was linked to not planning for cold weather and saving cost of weather proofing their system. How did that work out.
The Retrumplicans find fault with everything and just name call yet have no solutions. Affordable Care Act was going to ruin everything. They want to repeal it though with faults it is working. Again, never a plan to fix it just repeal and never plan to replace.
Here is the list of first year legislation which Trump boasted about.

Mic

Sounds like you're another one who needs to find a new hobby.
Good luck! 😉

Please...... head in the sand is the power of the democrats.. head in the sand.

AT LEAST during YOUR choice of party president.. we have stopped killing babys...

Joe is a Trojan horse. a puppet. you know it and so does EVERYBODY that follows the current administration.. and I think we all have a good idea of who is pulling the strings.

Grim

Yep, listen to Bongino's podcast from a day or so ago- Soros, the man behind the curtain... He went to the UK and screwed their financial system up, got kicked out, then went to Russia and attempted his bullshit, got thrown out, and Putin warned him not to come back or he'd get buried somewhere in Siberia. Soros' native Hungary won't let him in, so the US welcomes the effin' Nazi.

Okay then, give us your VERIFIABLE SOURCE for each
  1. 19th Amendment allows anyone to vote, regardless of sex
  2. 21st Amendment repealed the 18th, with some limitations as shown here: 21st Amendment Summary
  3. What, exactly, did the bill about Social Security do that the Republicans wouldn't accept it?
  4. What, exactly, did the bill about Medicare do that the Republicans wouldn't accept it?
  5. What, exactly, did the bill about the Civil Rights Act do that the Republicans wouldn't accept it?
  6. What, exactly, did the bill about the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act do that the Republicans wouldn't accept it?
  7. The Affordable Care Act I covered in my last post
  8. What is the Pact Act and why did the Republicans reject it?
Not all of this legislation was helping millions. Some of it was detrimental to millions

Oh, it'll be NPR, again!, or some other clearly leftist **** rag MSM source, without doubt.
Leftists have been quite adept at telling on themselves- along with deflecting and projecting, flashing their bright neon hypocrisy billboards, and redefining reality/truth on the fly.
That's what indoctrination does.

Hey Mark, sorry my post wasn't clearer. It was a list of things the democrats have done that I approve of.

If you look closely at my post, 3 items I indicated with an asterisk were: Social Security, Medicare and the Affordable Care Act.

These are without a doubt programs that Republicans are opposed to. There is a long history of that.

'done that I approve of.' .... and there ya have it!

afb072922dAPC20220729044509-375x275.jpg

Oh, it'll be NPR, again!, or some other clearly leftist **** rag MSM source, without doubt.
Leftists have been quite adept at telling on themselves- along with deflecting and projecting, flashing their bright neon hypocrisy billboards, and redefining reality/truth on the fly.
That's what indoctrination does.
Did you not read my repost to Mark?
Sounds like you need to find a new hobby...
If you're that blind, I don't want to be on the same race course as you.
Jus' sayin', man. 😉
Hmmm....can't have a discussion? Agree to disagree???

As for the items I listed, in case you don't know:

18th Amendment.....gave women the right to vote
21st Amendment.....repealed prohibition, enjoy that beer. :)
Social Security.....self explanatory
Medicare.... self explanatory
The Affordable Care Act...self explanatory.
The Pact Act....the latest bill to support veterans, just recently passed.
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act...look it up.

I answered Grim's question.

Last edited:
Actually, I just saw it. Was working the night shift so, when you posted it, I was in the middle of a 1 hour commute home. I appreciate the clarification but not so sure I agree with you on the Republicans trying to fight those pieces of legislation. I know that they have fought some that are just plain attrocious and, with that said, if I was in the White House, I would have VETOED every bill that has come across my desk in the last year and a half. All of them are so loaded with pork and special interests that they all should have never got "out of committee"

Actually, I just saw it. Was working the night shift so, when you posted it, I was in the middle of a 1 hour commute home. I appreciate the clarification but not so sure I agree with you on the Republicans trying to fight those pieces of legislation. I know that they have fought some that are just plain attrocious and, with that said, if I was in the White House, I would have VETOED every bill that has come across my desk in the last year and a half. All of them are so loaded with pork and special interests that they all should have never got "out of committee"

I agree too much pork and unnecessary crap in some of the bills.

As for the republicans wanting Social Security, and Medicare modified/slashed so that they would not work as they have for generations. There is a lot of info out there.

How many times did the repubs vote to get rid of the Affordable Care Act? 70 or more.

Last edited:
Thanks Blair, I am fully aware of what Medicare is and does. I'm not against people that need help just those that don't and want a free ride on me!

I agree with you about the free-riders!!! Helping people that really need it is a good thing for sure.

Just so you know,a Ford Lightning can be dc fast charged to 80% in 8 minutes. Fast chargers only charge to 80% Average cost per mile.$0.12

That may be, depending on the charger and the battery in the vehicle. In the videos, however, the Laredo has the largest battery pack available. The videos have shown me, however, that an electric vehicle won't work for the way I drive. I would have to recharge every day when I work in Seattle(like I am as I type this) or Renton. Conversely, I have to refuel my car or truck before my fourth shift. If I travel cross country, I would have less than half the range I do with my Tahoe when I pull my camp trailer, using that large battery pack. As I see it, I can either pay more in time to recharge an electric vehicle or pay more in fuel costs to fill my gas tank. By comparison, it costs me $0.19 per mile while commuting to work in a 1999 Grand Prix with a supercharged 3.8 and 240K miles on the odometer

Last edited:
I just rode in a friend's new F 150 Platinum hybrid with a 3.5 EcoBoost V-6 that's got 425 hp and lbs. of torque. He says it gets 23-24 mpg until he starts towing his travel trailer or boat. Then it craters to 10-11 mpg. He can use it as an emergency generator for his house however which is pretty cool.

Latest posts

Back