What are you guys using for...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are pictures of the 2 versions of Corrosion X that I use on my Novarossi engines. They are the original version, I use the Aerosol for flushing engine, and the spray bottle i pour in to smaller 2 oz bottles for dripping product down into carb & glow plug holes. Stuff works great for me, engine is always lubed up & silicone cranks don’t swell. I started using it at work on the fleet of semi-trucks I maintain. It cleans/protects electrical connections and fuse panels that get rotten after a million miles & rock salt exposure. Connections & fuses look like new after spraying them down and letting components soak. The built up corrosion disappears, leaving clean connections that do not corrode again. Same thing on the eyelets on batteries cables, alternators, & starters.
1632565640231.png1632565729316.png

I've heard that people douse their recievers in that stuff too... doesn't matter if it is sprayed all over the circuit board? I know it helps with the connection leads for the batteries and servos etc. from turning green.

Latest posts

Back