Wash the beloved boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna hiebert

Hello friends. Wish you have a happy week with your relatives. I am Hiebert, I am from the United States of America. I and my small family have just had a long trip at sea.
We went out together, the trip was wonderful. Everything was fine until I got home. Well, it looks like my beloved boat is starting to get dusty, and it's hard to scrub. I tried the usual ways but it didn't seem right. I think I need a big brush to clean my boat.
I love every moment to be with my boat. If someone has any suggestions, please contact me. Thank you very much

Hello Hiebert, nice to meet you. It seems like you and your family have a great vacation. I also love my little family, and you are in a little trouble? I think I can help you
I have a Rinker boat, and a small family loves boats. My wife Rose also loves and has experience with them. And the two of us decided to create a blog for ourselves. Try exploring this article, I think these large brushes will help you there. There are also many boat related things that can save you a lot of time.
If you have any questions, please contact me

Hi Diaz. Glad to have your help. Oh, this forum is pretty cool, I didn't expect I could get such support so quickly. I spent a few minutes on your blog. I have to say it is well organized and has lots of useful information that I don't know yet. However? I am wondering if there is an article related to the problem that I am having

Donna,
Wrong forum please post in the Off Topic Forum.
What size of propeller are you running on your boat?
Thanks,
Mark Sholund

Back