• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Sport 40

• Thread starter Charles_Howarth
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Charles_Howarth

Looking for a sport 40 with Engine or without. Would prefer to have hardware installed. Doesn't have to have electronics. Perhaps someone's back up boat or what have you.

Thanks,

Charley

I have a Aeromarine sport 40 with a OS.46 everything but the radio i want $325 i got the boat for X-mass and it is to much for me. E-maiil me and let me know

Troy B

I HAVE JUST THE BOAT FOR YOU. ITS A MAUS SPORT 40 POWERED BY A K&B 7.5 CC. ALL THE HARDWARE IS INSTALLED. EMAIL FOR PICTURES. CUSTOME PAINTED AT A COLLISON SHOP IN THE ATLAS VAN LINES COLORS. VERY CLEAN BOAT. NO SCRATCHES OR DINGS. NEVER RACED. I AM MOOVING TO 1/8TH SCALE HYDROS AND NEED TO MAKE ROOM IN MY SHOP. THIS IS A HULL THAT WOULD MAKE YOU PROUD TO HAVE. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED.

Please email pictures and your price. I would be very interested in taking a look at it.

Thanks,

Charley

Charley, there is one for sale on our website in the for-sale section. Go to www.namba16.com

Latest posts

Back