Wanted pipe for 7.5 k&b water cooled outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold all my aluminum pipes when I started running carbon pipes. Carbon pipes are more responsive and produce more power than aluminum pipes. Some will argue with that opinion but it's true. I manufacture 3.5cc carbon fiber pipes. I will have a 7.5cc pipe in production in a couple of months.

Last edited:
Good to hear Paul has the HTB Silver Bullets in stock. I won't tell you this is the best or fastest pipe on the market. That said over the years it has won me more heats and been very consistent to tune and set up props with. And in stock means you don't need to know "the secret handshake" to get one. Kind of a quarter horse vs a thorough bred or maybe a unicorn.
Mic

I've had a hopper pipe as well. It's all about the setup, prop, boat setup, handling. Personally the Irwin worked best for me....

Sorry I'm putting the pipes on now.. And making all kinds of changes..So the site will be up and down for a couple of days..

If you want to buy

Send me your shipping address ([email protected]) I'll send you a paypay invoice and you can pay that when ever you're ready

Last edited:
Back