• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted 32" Tunnel hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

todd

wanted 32" Tunnel hull

I am looking for a used or new 32" tunnel hull with out motor I have a 7.5 K&B and need a new hull let me know what you got. please send pic and $$ to.......

[email protected]

Thanks Todd................... :)

Re:wanted 32" Tunnel hull

I amy have a DPI 7.5 tunnel for sale in the next few days. I am in the process of getting my old Aerotech hull back and will be selling the DPI. It is a prototype hull, one of the first good ones pulled from the mold. I have the instruction sheet and it will come with linkages. It would wirk out for me also as I want to save my motor, radio equipment and possibly the Power Surge fuel tank if it fits in the Aerotech. I don't have any pix yet but I did take some on Thursday, have to get them developed. It is painted in Lustercote teal green and has the Don Q decals on it. There is one small crack on the bottom of the cowling but the hull is fine. Price is negotiable but I'll let it go cheap.

Re:wanted 32" Tunnel hull

:) sounds great!!! I dont need the fuel cell but the rest sounds great just what I need. Can you e-mail me and let me know when you have pic or better yet e-mail me and let me know how much you want for it and maby we can make a deal a little sooner.

Todd..........

[email protected]

Back