• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want k@b 45 i/b Carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dave!

I've posted a few times looking for a K&B remote needle carb for a 7.5. never got any answers. They're about $45 new from K&B. Then you'll need a remote needle for $13. I can help you order one if you want.........

Bob the Fool :blink:

I have two O/B carbs, I was under the impressions that the I/B & O/B carbs were the same.

One is the old style 8702 carb with a needle built in and a low end. The Hook on the end of the needle is broken but it still functions. You can JB weld a nut on it and it'll work fine or just adjust it with needle nose pliers.

Second carb is the newer style remote carb but I don't have the remote needle part for it.

$15 for the old style and shipping or $20 for the newer style plus shipping.

[email protected]

:rolleyes: I have one thats is basicly new with one twist ~~ I turned down the mount spigot so it would drop into a picco .21

Did not work for shi* so it went into box. All you need do is make sleeve to get O.D. back to spec and your set.

This is a newer silver aluminum body, remote hi mix , integral low mix carb with a .375" throat and mount spigot turned to .548"

$ 20.00 and shipping fees it's yours. Scott ~~~~ [email protected]

PS. it is basicly new !! No garbage here.

Hey!!!!!!

Where were all you guys when I posted for .45 carbs????

rcboats2: Rodney, if vanduser doesn't want it, I'd like to buy the remote needle carb.

Scott Schnieder: Same deal, I'll take it if vandeser doesn't

Vanduser: I have a new needle for the carb Rodney has. If you need it, send me your mailing address.............

Bob,

Which of the carbs do you want?? It' yours, I think I have more if Dave needs one. As for your post, I just bought these carbs myself last week when I bought some other misc. stuff from a guy at the lake.

Rodney,

if Dave doesn't take it, I need 2 remote needle carbs for K&B 45. I have the remote needles.........

;) Bob, if original guy who posted the want does not check in by the end of week it's yours.

Just ping me at the addy I posted.

Scott <_<

Latest posts

Back