• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

VS1 and Gold head K&B 3.5 (Revised)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Burns

I have a VS1 w/ K&B 3.5cc ( I decided to swap out to a K&B stock 3.5 engine to cut the cost.
(Come on you know I just want to keep the gold head)
The tunnel boat and engine together is for sale but I can separate engine and hull, if needed.
I just bought a few boats from a awesome builder.

Aquacraft VS1 rigged hull that has never been in the water yet.
Hull has not been blueprinted yet.
The builder from the looks of it, used radio box tape when built and left it on for a while, and the adhesive has stuck to the plexiglass r/box cover when I removed the tape (Not the wood hull just the R/Box lid). I was not sure how to remove the residue as I never encountered this issue. (Didn't want to haze the clearness)
He didn't do anything wrong, he just tapped it up and stored the boat is all.

Futaba S3003 for throttle
Futaba S3305 heavy Duty for steering
No other radio components come with this boat.
Servos were checked and work perfectly.

Boat was built with a used K&B 3.5cc that ran perfect before correct pre storage regime.
Engine was ran using 40% nitro.
Engine turns over smooth with tight compression and the bearings are also smooth.
Carb is not gummed up stuck either.
I do not have the field box ready and am waiting for FHSOILS to send me some Redmax 40% so I was unable to test run the engine but as far as I can tell it is in 100% ready to run condition. Engine feels really well with tight tolerances.

I will separate the hull and engine.

Hull/engine $370 w/ 30 shipping lower US

Hull w/servos $150, with $20 for shipping lower US

Engine $220 w/$10 shipping

Prices are firm.

Located in Kenton Ohio (Pick up in person) I'm not one for flipping an engine over by hand but for selling sake, I will allow two rotations to check the engine. (I hate when ppl flip over a cold dry engine). Only tells you the rotating parts and bearings, doesn't really tell ya anything compression wise but whatever.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 97
  • s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 86
  • s-l1600 (8).jpg
    s-l1600 (8).jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCN4746.JPG
    DSCN4746.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 84
  • DSCN4749.JPG
    DSCN4749.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 81
  • DSCN4748.JPG
    DSCN4748.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 92
  • DSCN4751.JPG
    DSCN4751.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 101
  • DSCN4750.JPG
    DSCN4750.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
yes, the servos and prather mount, I don't care for so they go with the hull and have no bearing on cost. The hull as seen is set up for the K&B
170 total
:) I mean I could remove the prather mount and rear K&B stuff but the price would still be the same.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 57
hey all, for some reason I can't edit the listing to show pending or sold or anything else.

The K&B engine is 145.00 and shipping 10.00

VS1 has just sold on ebay.
Sorry for some reason I can't edit the title of the original post.

I wish guys would pick a site to sell on and stick with it...I had interest and so did the gentleman that said He'd take it...

Latest posts

Back