Vision 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad nichols

Supporting Member
I just got a Vision 40 from Mike and it took awhile to get it out of the box, between foam and paper it came out undamaged from it's journey to the great white north! Will send some pic's when I start on it as I also got a ML sport 20 and 40 from Bill to build.

Brad

Glad it got there safe Brad. When I build fiberglass hulls, I try my best to add plenty of backing as I know how easy they are for the shipping companies to destroy!

Thats interesting, how well does that plastic gear hold up, and hows it run ?
In Europe is commum the use of geared engines in the boats. The gears perform well(I mean steel pinion and POM gear) for a long time. The vision runs very well with this set up. In june it will be possible again to go to the lake to check the boats. I will do a small video.

In Europe is commum the use of geared engines in the boats. The gears perform well(I mean steel pinion and POM gear) for a long time. The vision runs very well with this set up. In june it will be possible again to go to the lake to check the boats. I will do a small video.

Please share when you get a chance - Be well.

Please share when you get a chance - Be well.
Back to 2011 my friend David Dias, had and still has a Shaman, asked me to mount a gearbox in order to race the .21 tunnel hull championship. After 2011 gearboxes were forbiden in the tunnel hull class. The reason was the others without geared outboards didn´t have any chance. Fortunately they are now allowed.
The number 2 Shaman is easily recognizable in the movie.

Attachments

• 20200429_222635.jpg
    20200429_222635.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 185

Latest posts

Back