Vision 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkF

I just picked this up for a good deal and will be converting it to electric. The guy had it cut down to 33 3/4 to fit the P rules. It comes with a 7.5 Lawless lower. I'm going to run it on 6s and a 4082 motor. I hope to have it done in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• vision 40.jpg
    vision 40.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 258
  • vision.jpg
    vision.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 263
nice! Should be good fun with that much power! I loved my full size Vision 40 and the castle 1520 and an M445 prop...the T180 speedy. Was the faster race boat I have ever driven I think...alot of fun!

Got a little more work done. Just waiting on the electric conversion kit. If I don't like how the lawless runs, I will get a K&B for it.

Attachments

• vision 3.jpg
    vision 3.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 201
Well I ran the boat today. Wow, what a rocket. I dare say it's too fast for the hull. At the speed it's hitting I don't think it will last long in the event of a crash. I think I might switch to 4s and be happy with a high 60s boat. I'm still going to run it a few more times and try to get some video and put a gps in the boat. I think 80 is doable on 6s. Just not for long lol.

I did get a couple of the RCJuice motors and they perform well so far. I think you would run 60 with a 40X74 and save the boat. We have run high 70's officially and trying the 80's this was the result.
Mic
DSCN3280.JPG DSCN3279.JPG

Yea as soon as I got close to 70 the boat was getting loose so I let off the throttle and saved it from blowing over. Going this fast is fun for a minute but not worth wrecking the boat. I'm thinking of using a 1515 1y I have here and run it on 4s. But even that will be pretty fast.

Latest posts

Back