• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vintage R/C Boat Kit and Accessories

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom David

Supporting Member
I am posting this for a friend.
Not sure it there is a market for this build.

1) Dumas DV-40 fiberglass boat (vintage 1970)
This kit Has not been assembled!
Looks the same as the day it was shipped
from Dumas. For those who remember this
kit, it requires the builder to install engine
rails and other interior bulkheads.
Also requires builder to glue deck on hull
bottom. Back in the day...this was a very
Popular boat.
2). Never been used Futaba 2 Channel Radio
The classic AM Box Wheel Futaba Radio.
3) Enya 45 marine motor with flywheel and
motor mount.
4) Dumas H-22 hardware kit for DV-40.

Make offer.

Tom David

1594687822563.jpeg

The Dumas CF deep vee is one of the most scale like vee out there. It resembles the Cigarette offshore boat. I have built three of these. The only issue is that some kit would deform over time and the deck would sag. I believe it is due to improper mix of resin during layup and the resin never cured properly. The hull in the picture appeared to have the same issue. I can share how I fixed this problem.

I would take the radio for 35 and pay the shipping if Marty's offer is not accepted or has not been accepted. I collect old radios and this would be great on the shelf. Just let me know I am not trying to take it just what I will offer if it has not been sold.

I would take the radio for 35 and pay the shipping if Marty's offer is not accepted or has not been accepted. I collect old radios and this would be great on the shelf. Just let me know I am not trying to take it just what I will offer if it has not been sold.
Kevin Sheren had a box full of those old Futaba radios, I don't know if he sold any or all of them yet. Those old box radios brought back some memories!

I will pay the 35.00
I think I know a few guys that are going so maybe no shipping ?
I will pay the 35.00
I think I know a few guys that are going so maybe no shipping ?
If I can work it out with Steve, I’ll bring it up to the race in Saint Anne. Steve just had a death in the family today, so I’ll see if he can get back to me before Friday.

I just received a text from Steve about this sell and he has decided to post on EBay as a complete package for 150.
I told him good luck.
I apologize I put everyone through this and I will not try to sell here again unless I own merchandise.
Tom

Latest posts

Back