Vintage NORCO EAGLET...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5/8 from bottom to center now. trim tabs just barely down below level strut is at 0 level with bottom .

with tabs all the way up it was bouncing when you really got on the power now with them a little down you can really go as fast as you want even wide open in corners but I did have a couple spin outs think I over steered when another boat startled me a couple times. I have a big problem with this xz 21d carburetor and just learned I was going the wrong way on the low needle . I must have been super lean on the low because it was like either on or off like lighting a rocket half the time which made it hard to control .

with tabs all the way up it was bouncing when you really got on the power now with them a little down you can really go as fast as you want even wide open in corners but I did have a couple spin outs think I over steered when another boat startled me a couple times. I have a big problem with this xz 21d carburetor and just learned I was going the wrong way on the low needle . I must have been super lean on the low because it was like either on or off like lighting a rocket half the time which made it hard to control .
I see, interesting.

Messing around with the eaglet today. trying this and that. I found adding a few oz weight up front and getting the tabs and strut right we were able to get it to turn well and be pretty predictable, I think we are pushing the limits of the hull though . We tried a few props and the best speed and ride was with a os xz.21 with a x440x3 at 41.3mph with 30% fuel . It is a Short video but still it shows the little thing running.

Attachments

• 20211001_150653.mp4
    20.2 MB
Last edited:
Messing around with the eaglet today. I found adding a few oz weight up front and getting the tabs and strut right we were able to get it to turn well and be pretty predictable, I think we are pushing the limits of the hull though . We tried a few props and the best speed and ride was with a os xz.21 with a x440x3 at 41.3mph with 30% fuel . It is a Short video but still it shows the little thing running.
pretty cool! Not bad

Latest posts

Back