USA Distributor for CMB motors and parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
You all know all the frenzy going on now. Things are shutting down around me. All lobbies are closing for containment. My county has issued an alert for travel. Next level they will issue is for medical only. One of our cops test positive. Daily, I am hearing people in public contact in my area are getting this thing. I am of that "age" that my exposure is not good. I'll de damned if I let one of our cops stop me now for travel.

If you have the REAL facts and I have been looking. One of our bank board members who is a CEO of local hospital has enlighten us.

I go to the Post Office every day. The past few days, it has been a ghost town.

I will not ship anything now for awhile. If you want, travel to me and I will set it on the covered porch.

Please do not ignore the warnings. Any yes, I went to get adult beverages before toilet paper.

I am working on boats now and having a great time knowing I will be ready finally.

Stu Barr

Wishing you guys all the best, Stu. I'm still coming to visit with you at the lake when this all blows over

Good words of advice, Stu. Sharing that same “age” factor so I’m also being extra cautious. Wishing continued good health for you and your family. See ya at a future race when this is all behind us!

Wallster

Stu it’s getting crazier than everyone is letting on. My wife just made it out of England after a two week vacation nightmare . She made it back but there were sick people on the plane we are in a 14 day quarantine she’s not sick yet . Even though I work at home the store’s that I work for are know picking up and dropping off on my porch I have to clean everything with Mr Clean and Ammonia the paper work gets sprayed with Lysol. Like I said it’s getting worse Charles

I live in Pasadena, Calif. (Los Angeles area suburb, not far from downtown metropolis). New infection/death-rate growing by the day.I feel like we're waiting for the "atomic bomb" to drop any day now. I've been pretty much at home going on one week now

Last edited:
Smart move Stu, we can do without CMB stuff for a while but we couldn't do without you!

Even the beavers here are self isolating. 😃

full

Stay safe.

Last edited:
You cant beat that USPS. Lots of ebay, amazon, online store ship with them and do the pick up deal. Lots of things to speed up your day.
Mike

Back