• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

U10 Winston Eagle Lobster

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Gallagher

I have decided to sell my Phil Thomas U10 Winston Eagle Lobster. It is my understanding that it was built by Tim Kish who has done a beautiful job finishing this Hull. The attention to detail is second to none. Truly a concourse winning build by one of the best in our hobby.

The boat is complete less engine and pipe. I would recommend upgrading the RX and Battery.

The boat will ship in two boxes and Buyer to pay actual Shipping and insurance costs. I will NOT ship outside of the USA.

$1400 + PayPal fees, actual shipping and insurance.

Thanks for looking

W

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have decided to sell my Phil Thomas U10 Winston Eagle Lobster. It is my understanding that it was built by Tim Kish who has done a beautiful job finishing this Hull. The attention to detail is second to none. Truly a concourse winning build by one of the best in our hobby.

The boat is complete less engine and pipe. I would recommend upgrading the RX and Battery.

The boat will ship in two boxes and Buyer to pay actual Shipping and insurance costs. I will NOT ship outside of the USA.

$1600 + PayPal fees, actual shipping and insurance.

Thanks for looking

W
That is NIIIIIIIICE!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for the Pinarello?
Naw Buck, there's no hot engine.
default_ohmy.png
Nice boat Will.
default_cool.png

Nice boat, too bad you don't ship overseas, otherwise I would say I take it.
For reference sake I have shipped to Gilbert a number of times. Always a pleasure to deal with.
Bill, Gilbert is one of the most deserving of this beautiful boat. The issue is shipping. It is extremely expensive to ship and insure something of this size internationally. I don't want anything to happen to it.. Its bad enough shipping within the US.....

This Boat looks great on my wall, but deserves to be run. I thought I would lower the price a bit and see if anyone would like to own it....

$1150.00 + PayPal fees, actual shipping and insurance.

Thanks for looking

W

View attachment 94745

View attachment 94746

View attachment 94747

View attachment 94748

View attachment 94749

View attachment 94750

View attachment 94751

View attachment 94752

View attachment 94753

View attachment 94754