• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two 20 Tunnel's for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
SOLD I have this new NS295 tunnel for sale. Mike no longer makes them I was told. This hull is built straight and true. It is sealed in MAS epoxy and drilled for a OS lower. Comes with a Leyde Racing epoxy glass cowl. $160.00 plus shipping USPS money orders only please. SOLD

100_0901.jpg

100_0903.jpg

100_0902.jpg

Sold Next up is an original Villian. It cam out of kit #111 from Mike Z and Big Bryon. It has a scratch on the bottom that has been sealed. It is only cosmetic. Comes with one HS82mg and one HS625mg servo and Leyde Racing cowl. Transom is drilled for a OS lower. Just add your rx, battery and engine. $100.00 plus shipping. USPS money orders only please. Sold

100_0904.jpg

100_0906.jpg

100_0905.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if i diddnt know any better id say ur tryin to get me in trouble with the wife! truly tempting.

IMG_1095.JPGi copied that villan servo setup on my lil hotshot sprint. used 9G servo for throttle.. think its much better than dumas suggested setup with 2 fullsize servos...

Latest posts

Back