Turn Fins Again....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BACKEMF

Dear Grim,

I saw the other thread about your .21 turn fin. Is it too big for the Blizzard Rigger from Climate models? 6 - 8 cells

Is it good for both Riggers as above and/or Sport Hydro's?

I usually hammer out my own but I am getting tired of that plus the price you have is fantastic, sale for $6.00 !

Could you please indicate what turn fins are best for what please. Stricktly Electric, Hydros that is.

Thanks,

ZSF :ph34r:

Ray

the fin I got was for my blizzard X .. its maybe about 1/4" longer then the one in the setup sheet

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray

Go here,

http://www.grimracer.com/

Get the .12 turn fin, for "O" Hydro. "O" Sport Hydro. "P" Sport Hydro.

Just cut it a little bit for "N2" Hydro.

I use the .21 turn fin on my "Q" Sport Hydro

Larry

Ray who?

My name is E.J.Fudd, I own a mansion an a yacht.

Thanks for the info. :p

Back..

yea the #172 is the fin you want. its a great sport or light duty 12 cells and under hydro fin.

ROCK ON

grim

I have a few of those fins and they are by far the absolute best turn fins you can buy !!!!!!!!I have them on all of my riggers and all of my sport boats.They fit right into a fullers fin mount too !!

Eeeeeeeewwwww, nice fins grim. Just sharpen and mount. :)

My Arthiritis thanks you. ;)

I will ask position questions another day right now I have a date with the Boss and some KFC, it Survivor night. :huh: Yeah I know :rolleyes:

I have the #172 .12 turn fin on my Blizzard Ultra, and it works great. Just bolt to the fiberglass spar.

Back