Tunnelstuff in Norway

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With that nr 46 shorten the header it way to long , looks like you could cut 3/4 to 1 inch no problem.

With that nr 46 shorten the header it way to long , looks like you could cut 3/4 to 1 inch no problem.
Yes it is too long for sure! But I like to cut step by step when I fire up something that I have not experienced yet.

25% nitro does not provide much torque, so I will have to compensate with a little longer pipe. Good thing with .46 is that I can run smaller props. On the 21 that is a challenge cause a lower has its limits when you prop down.

Went out to test the AN-790 today. It feels like there is a lot of punch in this engine, looking forward to rev this out.
Unfortunately the flywheel came loose... Seems like they are not tighten properly from the factory as the same thing happened on the NR .21 and OS .21 as well. The 21`s came loose onshore so that was not a big deal, but the .46 came loose while it was on the water, then it was thanks and goodbye *LOL*

Have to order some new stuff.

Getting little bit eager while breaking in engine

That turns in really hard (lots of water coming up from front end) but seems to hook up well. With some fine tuning it will be great to see what you can do with that.

The nova also has pretty good bottom end, so maybe that needs to be tamed also for you setup.

Keep the updates coming
default_smile.png

Here is another short clip from the first test of the AN-790
Ran out of fuel at the end.
I believe it will be ok once dialed in properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boat is looking much better already.

Is the way you are running in that video typical of the size of the course and style of racing you do then? very short straights and tight turns.

Boat is looking much better already.

Is the way you are running in that video typical of the size of the course and style of racing you do then? very short straights and tight turns.
Yes, it is a very typical course that we used for OTA (Outboard Tunnel 3,5) back in the days. 1 heat = 10 laps

We will probably make a longer course now when there is so much more power than we had in our old K&B`s. And if the bigger classes will be established, we will for sure need longer course. The tight turns will remain though. Also been speaking a little about combining a competition into both endurance heat (6 - 8 minutes) and sprint heat (10 - 15 laps) Maybe 3 heats each, but nothing is settled yet, so we`ll see :)

Hay markset I could open your photos on tunnel building project.... do I need to download something?? But looking with a phone not cpu too...

Great info on your information though....thnx

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hay markset I could open your photos on tunnel building project.... do I need to download something?? But looking with a phone not cpu too...

Great info on your information though....thnx

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Hi Alan

Do you mean the new Noddcat? They are uploaded the same way as everything else in this thread, I really don`t know why you can`t see them.

You should not need to download anything, but I guess you need to log in to see pics.

Noddcat is soon to be launched. This is the old design from the early 90`s, one out of 4 new that was built in 2015 from the old templates.
I have mounted active trim in this one. What you see in the videoclip is just functiontest, no endpoints are set yet.

Noddcat100.jpg

Noddcat101.jpg

Noddcat102.jpg

Noddcat103.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

Noddcat104.jpg

Bilde 27.10.2017, 07 52 20.jpg

Bilde 27.10.2017, 07 52 13.jpg

Bilde 27.10.2017, 07 52 31.jpg

Bilde 27.10.2017, 07 48 48.jpg

Bilde 27.10.2017, 07 48 15.jpg

Bilde 27.10.2017, 07 48 08.jpg

Bilde 27.10.2017, 07 47 57.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

Bilde 27.10.2017, 07 47 50.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Noddcat is soon to be launched. This is the old design from the early 90`s, one out of 4 new that was built in 2015 from the old templates.

I have mounted active trim in this one. What you see in the videoclip is just functiontest, no endpoints are set yet.

Very good work. I like it very much. One question. Does the power trim give good results? As I saw you already tried it.

Back