Trump

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the solution is Term Limits.
Marty, others....

Here is where I'm going to diverge from those I typically agree with. I think term limits actually subvert the will of the People. If a candidate continues to garner the favor of the voting electorate, I think they should be able to continue campaigning for their votes. The vast majority of the time I see/hear/read someone calling for term limits, there are specific politicians they feel have run their course. Sometimes, I agree with this sentiment. Sometimes I don't.

In general, I feel like we already have term limits. We call them elections.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

The founding fathers never intended for it to be a career............
Don,

Agreed. But they never intended the country to devolve into a welfare State, either.

It is well known that capitalism in imbedded with an inextricable freedom to fail. If we are to allow the People the liberty to thrive, we cannot deny them that freedom to fail. Likewise, if we are to allow the People the authority to elect their representatives in government, we must accept that it may lead to choosing those representatives repeatedly.

We are all pretty pissed off that our government has decided that we no longer need fuel powered transportation; that it's time to move on, despite consumers' persistent satisfaction with them. But then some argue that the government should remove candidates from the ballot, despite voters' persistent satisfaction with them. 😏

I have a friend who often says of the presidential candidates, "If they want the job, they can't have it." It could very well be argued that our Framers never envisioned anybody would actually WANT that kind of abuse for any longer than they had to.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

We are all pretty pissed off that our government has decided that we no longer need fuel powered transportation; that it's time to move on, despite consumers' persistent satisfaction with them. But then some argue that the government should remove candidates from the ballot, despite voters' persistent satisfaction with them. 😏

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Brad, you have to remember who is pushing the "Green Big Fail", starting with Joe Biden. Now the question is "Why would Joe be pushing electric cars, wind turbines and solar panels on the population?" It's actually very simple, his Chinese and Russian "handlers" are telling him to. Since the Chinese are the world's largest producer of rechargeable EV batteries, wind turbines and solar panels, it just makes sense that they would want to sell them. It also makes sense that Joe would be pushing them since, between him, Hunter and Jim, they have been paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BY THE CCP!!!!! It also makes sense that Joe would do everything he can to destroy the petroleum and natural gas industries since that would make Europe, and eventually the US, dependent on Russia, Iran and other foreign countries for anything that is made from or uses those products. Unfortunately, many of the things that use petroleum to operate are aircraft, ships, trains and trucks. Included in that would be every ship, plane and vehicle used by the US military since everything operates on jet fuel, gasoline or diesel fuel AND some sort of grease and/or oil for lubrication. To see how much that could affect the US military, you only need to look back to the first half of the 1940s:
  • Japan was being starved of oil due to a US embargo. It led to the attack on Pearl Harbor as the Japanese had no oil resources of their own to power their economy or military
  • Germany was unable to get oil for it's military due to allied bombing. It rendered armored vehicles useless, forced the Luftwaffe to use a synthetic gas in its aircraft (resulting in lower performance than what would have been possible with petroleum based fuels) and forced the U-Boat fleets into shorter and shorter radii of action.

Brad, you have to remember who is pushing the "Green Big Fail", starting with Joe Biden. Now the question is "Why would Joe be pushing electric cars, wind turbines and solar panels on the population?" It's actually very simple, his Chinese and Russian "handlers" are telling him to. Since the Chinese are the world's largest producer of rechargeable EV batteries, wind turbines and solar panels, it just makes sense that they would want to sell them. It also makes sense that Joe would be pushing them since, between him, Hunter and Jim, they have been paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BY THE CCP!!!!! It also makes sense that Joe would do everything he can to destroy the petroleum and natural gas industries since that would make Europe, and eventually the US, dependent on Russia, Iran and other foreign countries for anything that is made from or uses those products. Unfortunately, many of the things that use petroleum to operate are aircraft, ships, trains and trucks. Included in that would be every ship, plane and vehicle used by the US military since everything operates on jet fuel, gasoline or diesel fuel AND some sort of grease and/or oil for lubrication. To see how much that could affect the US military, you only need to look back to the first half of the 1940s:
  • Japan was being starved of oil due to a US embargo. It led to the attack on Pearl Harbor as the Japanese had no oil resources of their own to power their economy or military
  • Germany was unable to get oil for it's military due to allied bombing. It rendered armored vehicles useless, forced the Luftwaffe to use a synthetic gas in its aircraft (resulting in lower performance than what would have been possible with petroleum based fuels) and forced the U-Boat fleets into shorter and shorter radii of action.
Russia wants piece

I wouldn't be so sure about that, Brad. I think a better word would be "COULD".
Then again, with what's going on in DC right now, I think we could be looking at what could be referred to as a "Civil War". Check this video out and it will explain why:

I wouldn't be so sure about that, Brad. I think a better word would be "COULD".
Then again, with what's going on in DC right now, I think we could be looking at what could be referred to as a "Civil War". Check this video out and it will explain why:

Mark,

I'd be OK with people choosing NOT to enter into politics simply on the grounds that they would be doing it for free. Yes, I know most of them leave office far wealthier than their salaries would have garnered, but they'd have to start out making nothing to gain access to those mechanisms that allow for the backdoor money. Most people only sign up for volunteer work they truly feel passionate about. After they're in, I'm also good with their constituency keeping them in office if they continue to gain enough favor.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

Because of the 2-year term, Congressman need to literally start raising money for the next election the first day they are in office. I like term limits, but I also think campaign contributions should also have low enough cap so they cannot be bought by special interests.

My thoughts on Trump are if he gets the Republican nomination, he will lose the election again. I voted for him twice and would vote for him again if he were the nominee, but I think his time has passed. I think he needs to set his ego aside for the good of the country. I do think he could straighten out the mess we are in, but he won't get the chance. He's just too divisive and packing too much baggage. I remember how fresh it was in 2016 when he was running on less government, draining the swamp and standing up for America and Americans, and the working people in particular. Now he's hanging out with Kanye West and trying sell some kind of goofy digital art that most people wouldn't buy even if they weren't feeling the pinch of the Biden economic policies.

I am really hoping that Harmeet Dillon becomes the new head of the Republican Party given how badly Trump, Rona McDaniel and Mitch McConnel fumbled the ball on the mid-term elections. Very few of the Trump endorsed candidates won. Trump also cannot choose DeSantis as a running partner since they are both Florida residents.

I think DeSantis is the only Republican that can win. He's got the guts to stand his ground (especially with the legacy media and the alphabet mafia), common-sense policies that work and the record to pull it off. There's plenty of good Vice-Presidential candidates like Marsha Blackburn, Josh Hawley, Tom Cotton and Tim Scott all of whom need to have higher positions within the party as well, in order to carry the ball forward towards a return to sanity and put a knife in the heart of this progressivism and woke non-sense, which to my mind is nothing less than Satanic.

Given the recent Twitter revelations it's going take a team with some big stones and perseverance to take on the Big Tech (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, all of whom need to be broken up like Ma Bell to diminish their power) and federal Institutions like the FBI and CIA to remove them entirely from the political process and there's zero chance the Democrats will ever do it since they have been the beneficiaries of all this subversive power.

Last edited:
Here we go, someone that is calling out ADAM SCHIFF, WITH PROOF!!!!!! Seems like Schiff forgot that emails never go away and will be there for someone to find and show how he was directly involved with the starting of the "BIG TECH COLLUSION" that directly affected the 2020 Presidential election

Here we go, someone that is calling out ADAM SCHIFF, WITH PROOF!!!!!! Seems like Schiff forgot that emails never go away and will be there for someone to find and show how he was directly involved with the starting of the "BIG TECH COLLUSION" that directly affected the 2020 Presidential election

Shifty Schiff should've went to prison a long time ago!....his buggy snake eyes say he's lying...he doesn't even have to open his pie hole!

DropSoap.jpg

Back