Trim....brilliant .

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did something similar to an electric tunnel back in the mid 90s. It helped in the turning to tilt the motor to set the boat in the corners. I had a servo hook up for the tilt on a 3rd channel. I used the standard trim pot of the servo to adjust it for straight away. I had another trim pot that I could adjust for the cornering. I engaged the second trim pot into the circuit with a push button that I hit with my thumb on grip hand of radio. This would adjust the servo to the next trim setting. Work really well. This was before we had tunnels that you just turned and they made it thru the corners. You had to set the boat to corner well in those days. This helped with it. No pics of it since I had no money for cameras back then.
Mike

Maglinger has Ernie Le Flueurs tunnel. He could adjust mixture,tilt and slide the pipe all from a stick radio. It was a treat to watch him doing SAW runs at the Internats

Latest posts

Back