Travis Pastrana... This guy is insane...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasted wages

Supporting Member
Don't know if any of you guys follow Travis online and his amazing driving abilities...for those unaware, he makes these crazy driving videos, and has mad skills driving his 875 hp turbocharged Subaru's...
This one was shot down in south florida..and caught my attention.... enjoy...

And why not,, 1 more....

Last edited:
Personally I can not stand him. His interviews back when he raced motocross & freestyle motocross were a show for intensity. The interviews are just a show to make more money. Sorry for the rant, it is hard for me to watch anything he does.

Personally I can not stand him. His interviews back when he raced motocross & freestyle motocross were a show for intensity. The interviews are just a show to make more money. Sorry for the rant, it is hard for me to watch anything he does.
Maybe so, but apparently it's been working for him,, can't get to the point he's gotten to with out some big money !!

It just amazes me with the cool and calm way he does his driving...he's got a ton of confidence!! Or no fear... one of the two..

Maybe so, but apparently it's been working for him,, can't get to the point he's gotten to with out some big money !!

It just amazes me with the cool and calm way he does his driving...he's got a ton of confidence!! Or no fear... one of the two..
Confidence I believe he knows his abilities and he pushes himself right to the edge. Doing so on camera, just makes him a crap load of $$$. He has broken his fair share of bones.

I met him once in the early 90’s he
Was humble back then when it was just a dirt bike. Before all the cameras followed every move. I use to like him, but now I just put him in the same box. As the ones who made “Jackass” moronic idiots. My personal opinion

Travis is an awesome guy. he has been driving offshore race boats the last few years. Last year he was driving miss geico, which became huski chocolate this year. I am friends with the guys who run the team, as I used to be a part of the miss geico team. At a local race this year I took my son and my girlfriends boys to meet and him and he was more than happy to take time to talk with the kids and take pictures. From what I have learned, he never turns anyone away that wants a photo.

Travis is an awesome guy. he has been driving offshore race boats the last few years. Last year he was driving miss geico, which became huski chocolate this year. I am friends with the guys who run the team, as I used to be a part of the miss geico team. At a local race this year I took my son and my girlfriends boys to meet and him and he was more than happy to take time to talk with the kids and take pictures. From what I have learned, he never turns anyone away that wants a photo.
That's cool !! Years ago, I worked with the guy that wrenched motors for the Benihana team.. I was wondering about the yellow cat in the bridge jump video, if it belonged to Pastrana or how it was involved...

Yes that was the miss geico race boat, I think they put some different lettering on it. He has a good friend named Brit Lilly who followed his father into offshore racing. Brit got him into racing, and he eventually connected with the geico/huski chocolate team.

Latest posts

Back