• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Top Speed 21 Tunnel Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I have a new Top Speed Tunnel hull for sale. Cowling was shortened and tested on a P Limited Tunnel for a couple of runs. Bottom is new. Includes radio box. Would make a great starter tunnel hull for the Sport B Class. $100 plus freight. Please no PMs. Thank you.

A5708E51-3440-4019-876E-5CA155845670.jpeg

C4643167-4A50-4D1D-B722-E18A3C9413E4.jpeg

2032E532-188B-4F59-A4F4-1CA249CFCCA4.jpeg

Verify that's a TS3 Ron.
How do I verify? What do I need to look for Chilli?
Chilli,

Definitely a Top Speed 3. The Top Speed 2 did not have the ASPs!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ron. I'll give other folks a chance at it. If it doesn't sell, I might snag it from you. I had one before and with a little work it was a good running boat.

“Anti Stumble Pad”, we also call them stumble blocks. The two small pads on the bottom of the boat towards the front

I forgot to post yesterday, I received the boat from James on Monday, It was packed very very well and was delivered unharmed. James is a fantastic member and very helpful. I appreciate all he has done for me since I became a member on this site.
Ken

Back