TNT Racing Banshee SxS Twin

Help Support intlwaters.com:

TJ Hammons

TNT Racing’s Banshee SxS outrigger
Built by Troy Hammons 2020-2021
TNT CNC ported 29.5 Zenoahs
TNT Modified M&D pipes
Cincinnati Model Boat Club

Some better pics of the twin now that it has some paint. What a blast this thing is to drive. Will try and post some recent video footage soon.D9380B68-C00C-4089-8B2C-E349867B5BC6.png35F08ECE-269F-48E1-80D0-7CED8EFA64DB.jpeg

Last edited:

Shane Bastick

Supporting Member
Awesome Twin, as good as it gets , great work, it makes you want to build a twin gasser, are the engines on 5" mounts

Last edited:

TJ Hammons

Awesome Twin, as good as it gets , great work, it makes you want to build a twin gasser, are the engines on 5" mounts
Thanks Shane! We are using the narrow isolators, I’ll have to measure but I believe it’s 4.5” rails.

Shane Bastick

Supporting Member
thanks for the info, using the narrow isolators would take a whole 1 inch off the tub width I guess, will you be offering built hulls or possibly in kit form ??

TJ Hammons

thanks for the info, using the narrow isolators would take a whole 1 inch off the tub width I guess, will you be offering built hulls or possibly in kit form ??
I’m not sure what the plan is yet. In my head it will likely be a hull and sponsons built with a cowl as a kit. We’re a little ways off from that at this point, have lots of thrashing and testing to do 😎

Shane Bastick

Supporting Member
Hi TJ,

where can you buy the Narrow isolators from

thanks

Shane

MarkDanielsSr

Supporting Member
Good looking boat, may keep me from standing in front of the bandsaw this fall, watching and hoping !!!

Latest posts