Tiger king gas sport hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Danny, I appreciate all the help. You help me out with every project I have and I’m thankful.

FYI, next on the bench……twin 101 SGX and 60 Shooter.

One of these years I need to pack up some SGX’s and head down south to run with you and Andy.
Your welcome. Enjoy yourself John. I live 5 hrs south of Andy. Lol. Get on em!

Hey new here 👋 nice running engine! Just a question how well does the evo hold up compared to a zen engine? I was trying to order one from gizmo but their not sure when they will get them again. Sorry to intrude

Hey new here 👋 nice running engine! Just a question how well does the evo hold up compared to a zen engine? I was trying to order one from gizmo but their not sure when they will get them again. Sorry to intrude
They hold up awesome. The zen has been around and proven. The TK just aren’t worth dealing with if your just starting off with them. Seems hard to get parts. Your better off going with something more readily available.

@Danny King thank you for the tip 🙏.. I have 3 30.5 zen engines and I was thinking of tinkering with a different engine🤔 . your right about parts availability I tried to find anything and not much luck. Sweet running boat tho 😍

Back