thunder tiger parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're not in a hurry you can occasionally see those engines pop up on ebay. Some new in the box if you are looking for parts. I would be careful investing in them as they have been out of production for some time now and people tend to think they are worth more than they are if they are new.

Do you already have one that you need parts for or are you thinking about buying one?

-Carl

Last edited:
Wingnut...I think what Carl is saying is.....dont hold your breath...
I also look fo T.T. parts...im up to 3 complete outboards...
Check with (camaroboy383)Alden Cost...he is a T.T. guy...

Last edited:
Robert,
If you have time and don't mind, since you have three TT engines and If the exhaust outlet have not been drilled out, would you measure the exhaust outlet (Inside Diameter) with your dial caliper and let me know what it is?

THANKS!
-Carl

Ok Carl...on the outboard....correct...
With my one good eye....haha
6.2mm or .244" I.d.
On the stock T.T. PRO .21 Engine exhaust I.d.
12.8mm or .506"

Last edited:
I found a smoking deal on a motor and boat but passed cuz I couldn't find anything online except a $70 cable and it needed a new outdrive case. Oh well thanks guys

Wingnut...
Yea...thats the kinda stuff a person encounters...how about a piston/sleeve set for $170...really!!!..like Carl was saying....its a discontinued product that wasnt a bad product...but parts are now way more than what there worth...but I do see the logic in the T.T. design....take a buggy engine and bolt in on.....cant do that with any other design..oh no...it must turn in the opposed direction...

Ive got a mostly comeplete motor id let go for a reasonable price if anyone needs it. ill never use it.

Latest posts

Back